Gaining

Unintentional gain

Stormthief:
At one point I had wanted to gain but decided to instead just admire and I got a gym membership and work out five nights a week and recently noticed that I am getting fatter a part of me likes it another does not should I go with it or no?

First of all, you're not getting fatter, it's just the muscle underneath the existing fat expanding, pushing the fat out, secondly, I think you should have to consider he consequences of gaining first. It can sometimes be permanent and addicting. Tread with causion
6 years

Unintentional gain

Could you provide more detail on life when seriously obese? How do you know when you have reached that point?
6 years

Unintentional gain

Unless I was experiencing it myself, I would never believe something like flufs and fatsteve are saying. Getting fat is addictive. The fatter I get, the fatter I want to get. I keep raising the bar for my weight goal. I hear this from a lot of gainers.
6 years

Unintentional gain

Only gain if you are SURE.
A key test is masturbate and if you still want to gain straight afterwards,go for it.If not,don't.
I was slim but was always turned on by fat and gave dreamt my whole life of being morbidly obese.It means more to me than anything else.I knew...I was sure.I'm now over 100lbs heavier and not stopping.
Think about what it means BEFORE you do it...hot and sweaty all summer,not able to walk far or fast.Not able to get up easily out of a deep chair.Being breathless.Think about the health issues...I now have type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure and cholesterol and am on daily medication now for the rest of my life.
Remember too that there's pretty much no going back...once you've increased your appetite so much,it's VERY difficult to stop.
Think about all of that and what it means and if,like me,you decide its what you want from your life,go for it!😊
6 years

Unintentional gain

glutton:
Only gain if you are SURE.
A key test is masturbate and if you still want to gain straight afterwards,go for it.If not,don't.

I thought that was just me and my imagination.

When I first started gaining but wasn't sure, I'd get turned on by getting fat, masturbate, then decide gaining wasn't for me after I cummed.

Now as I've been gaining, after I cum, the desire and goal to get fatter is at least as strong, if not stronger.

So yeah, I think that's a good test. ;-)
6 years

Unintentional gain

[quote]glutton:

Remember too that there's pretty much no going back...once you've increased your appetite so much,it's VERY difficult to stop.

This is so damn true! When I was intentionally gaining and stuffing.... my appetite became so big that when I made extreme efforts to try and just reduce how much I was eating (after I had already gained 45 Lbs eating like this) ....it was virtually impossible. Another thing is I never before had a sweet tooth but after gaining and eating so much I almost had to have a fattening sweet after every meal sometimes huge amounts when I got carried away. Also the types of foods that I craved and ate were always so fattening....it was impossible to try and eat even a little bit healthier because I craved all the fattening things now. Long story short you feel pretty vulnerable and and slightly ashamed for pigging out so much knowing that you can't stop eating.
6 years