extreme obesity

women fat makers2 years

If a woman offers you a chance to be imodile would you take it (I would)

women fat makers2 years

yes :-)

women fat makers2 years

Of course! You tap that smiley

women fat makers2 years

Right, here and now, probably no. But in ten years, I really might be willing to gain that much weight.

women fat makers2 years

Hell yeah! it just very hard to find such a woman, i'm so much ready to gain weight

women fat makers1 year

With our a dout in my mind is would jump on that band wagon

women fat makers1 year

Heyooo ^-^

women fat makers7 months

Yes! Let's do it!

women fat makers5 months

Oh yes!!! Someone to force me to consume more and more food. Gets excited as she marches me to immobility. I want the choice taken from me and forced into extreme obesity.
Does a woman like that exist???

women fat makers5 months

Yes

women fat makers4 months

7ofclubs:
Oh yes!!! Someone to force me to consume more and more food. Gets excited as she marches me to immobility. I want the choice taken from me and forced into extreme obesity.

Yes, they do. They are very rare

women fat makers4 months

I've always been attracted to very big men and would love to find one to spoil!

women fat makers4 months

I'm a female feeder... But only for other women.

Sry boys 😅

women fat makers4 months

7ofclubs:

Me here!!!!

women fat makers2 months

I find the process of gaining to be emasculating. The softer and rounder my body and face gets, the more feminine I look and feel. Which I wasn't expecting. But I'm very pleased by it. Not sure if that's an aspect any female feeders enjoy or have experienced with someone.

women fat makers2 months

Layboy:
I find the process of gaining to be emasculating. The softer and rounder my body and face gets, the more feminine I look and feel. Which I wasn't expecting. But I'm very pleased by it. Not sure if that's an aspect any female feeders enjoy or have experienced with someone.

Well body fat does convert androgens to estrogens so I would say it's somewhat emasculating.

women fat makers2 months

15nknight:
Just thought I'd throw myself into the mix here, in case any female feeders are looking for a submissive male feedee committed to being the fattest feedee he can be.

You effectively jumped into a pool of female feeders here. You should either be really happy or really scared LOL

women fat makers2 months

I would love to find girlfriend that would be female feeder and she would start fattening me up on secret at first and slowly be more open about it. I would enjoy it so much especially if my weight gain would turn her on

women fat makers1 month

No British female feeders on this thread lol

women fat makers1 month

Yes. Yes!

women fat makers1 month

glutton:

Hi British female feeder I love making men chubby 😂😘

women fat makers1 month

glutton:

Skinnygirlgoinglarge:
Hi British female feeder I love making men chubby 😂😘

Nice :-)

women fat makers1 month

I would love to have any encouragement from the girls here

women fat makers1 month

I'd love to completely give in to a female feeder and become massive for her

women fat makers5 days

Yes.

For the record, you might have female-immobile-feeders confused with unicorns.

Because we absolutely exist. Maybe more rare, but rumors of our 'endangered status' are greatly exaggerated.

women fat makers5 days

Would love to be fattened up by a female feeder. Hit me up if anybody is interested.
1 page 1 of 3   loading