extreme obesity

women fat makers1 year

If a woman offers you a chance to be imodile would you take it (I would)

women fat makers1 year

yes :-)

women fat makers1 year

Of course! You tap that smiley

women fat makers1 year

Right, here and now, probably no. But in ten years, I really might be willing to gain that much weight.

women fat makers1 year

Hell yeah! it just very hard to find such a woman, i'm so much ready to gain weight

women fat makers1 year

With our a dout in my mind is would jump on that band wagon

women fat makers1 year

Heyooo ^-^

women fat makers5 months

Yes! Let's do it!

women fat makers3 months

Oh yes!!! Someone to force me to consume more and more food. Gets excited as she marches me to immobility. I want the choice taken from me and forced into extreme obesity.
Does a woman like that exist???

women fat makers3 months

Yes

women fat makers2 months

7ofclubs:
Oh yes!!! Someone to force me to consume more and more food. Gets excited as she marches me to immobility. I want the choice taken from me and forced into extreme obesity.

Yes, they do. They are very rare

women fat makers2 months

7ofclubs:

yes, very rarly and i know of ONE so far that can help smiley i dont guarantee anything but hey smiley

women fat makers2 months

I've always been attracted to very big men and would love to find one to spoil!

women fat makers2 months

I'm a female feeder... But only for other women.

Sry boys 😅

women fat makers2 months

7ofclubs:

Me here!!!!

women fat makers2 weeks

I find the process of gaining to be emasculating. The softer and rounder my body and face gets, the more feminine I look and feel. Which I wasn't expecting. But I'm very pleased by it. Not sure if that's an aspect any female feeders enjoy or have experienced with someone.

women fat makers2 weeks

Layboy:
I find the process of gaining to be emasculating. The softer and rounder my body and face gets, the more feminine I look and feel. Which I wasn't expecting. But I'm very pleased by it. Not sure if that's an aspect any female feeders enjoy or have experienced with someone.

Well body fat does convert androgens to estrogens so I would say it's somewhat emasculating.

women fat makers1 week

15nknight:
Just thought I'd throw myself into the mix here, in case any female feeders are looking for a submissive male feedee committed to being the fattest feedee he can be.

You effectively jumped into a pool of female feeders here. You should either be really happy or really scared LOL
1 page 1 of 2   loading