Extreme obesity

Women fat makers

I would love to find girlfriend that would be female feeder and she would start fattening me up on secret at first and slowly be more open about it. I would enjoy it so much especially if my weight gain would turn her on
5 years

Women fat makers

No British female feeders on this thread lol
4 years

Women fat makers

glutton:
No British female feeders on this thread lol

Skinnygirlgoinglarge:
Hi British female feeder I love making men chubby 😂😘

Nice :-)
4 years

Women fat makers

I would love to have any encouragement from the girls here
4 years

Women fat makers

I'd love to completely give in to a female feeder and become massive for her
4 years

Women fat makers

Yes.

For the record, you might have female-immobile-feeders confused with unicorns.

Because we absolutely exist. Maybe more rare, but rumors of our 'endangered status' are greatly exaggerated.
4 years

Women fat makers

15nknight:
Just thought I'd throw myself into the mix here, in case any female feeders are looking for a submissive male feedee committed to being the fattest feedee he can be.

LittleWanderer87:
You effectively jumped into a pool of female feeders here. You should either be really happy or really scared LOL

I'm really happy smiley
4 years

Women fat makers

I wouldn’t mind getting to know a female feeder as a friend or encourager.
4 years

Women fat makers

Obeznany:
It's a dream about obesity with love. Every pound for her. Measurement of weight and her smile when she sits on my full stomach.

Love your description. I would love that as well. Having a woman fatten me for her own sexual pleasure would be such a turn-on and so much fun. And if she were a mutual gainer it would be even better. So erotic, so sexy.
4 years

Women fat makers

Practically speaking? If I’m taken care of and still have something I can do with my life? Hell yeah. Once immobile the pounds could really start piling on
3 years
123   loading