Extreme obesity

What is the worst thing about being obese?

Tying shoes is a pain in the butt.
Finding a coat that can go all the way around me and actually zip or button.
Finding a winter coat that doesn't end up on top of my butt.
I could probably think of a few more but that was enough for now LOLOL
6 years

The first really embarrassing moment was not seeing the card scanner at the checkout counter but bathrooms and most public spaces- booths for one with stationary seating!
6 years

growingabellyforher:
The first really embarrassing moment was not seeing the card scanner at the checkout counter but bathrooms and most public spaces- booths for one with stationary seating!
They need to make the horrible little spaces where you stand to pay for your groceries at least twice as wide!
6 years

kevingainer:
The worst thing about being obese is that nothing is designed for us. Cinema and plane seats are too small. In restaurants the space between tables is too small. 1 in 5 adults are obese and 3% of us are morbidly obese but thin people design everything with themselves in mind.
When my bf gets too fat for stuff like movie theater seats and amusement park rides, I'm not going without him.
6 years

PinkyDear:
Doctors.
I suggest moving to the Des Moines, Iowa area. Our doctors are very fluffy friendly. Iowans in general are fluffy friendly.
6 years

PinkyDear:
Doctors.

Farleysmom:
I suggest moving to the Des Moines, Iowa area. Our doctors are very fluffy friendly. Iowans in general are fluffy friendly.

I agree. Doctors here are much better!
6 years

For me: struggling to cut my toenails/clean myself/bend over generally:I'm single.The extra cost of clothes the bigger you get.Type 2 diabetes:I have it.
6 years

For me:

Fatigue - I get tired doing a lot less. It took a bit of time to adjust and accept that this was part of the lifestyle, as I was able to do much more in a day than I am now. However, online service has improved a lot over the last decade or so, so it's not quite as bad.

Expenses - I'm lucky to be able to pursue a gainer lifestyle, but I still need to be pretty meticulous about my spending - larger clothing, grocery bills and some of the other, unforseen complications (like getting a bed that is not only comfortable, but can support my weight, also I needed to upgrade my car because of my weight and get tires that won't wear prematurely because of my big ol' butt).

Joint pain - there are times where my ankles and knee joints experience a fair bit of pain, usually when I walk (well, actually waddle) further than I should. This is the worst thing that I wish I didn't have to deal with, but if I'm careful, I don't experience it too often.
6 years

Ate2Much:
For me the worst is in the bathroom. Trying to reach around my enormous belly to get clean,bending over. This fetish is taking over my life. Can't stop gaining weight,I love gaining n being fat.

I agree, my arms seems like they have gotten shorter and my rear much bigger and softer.
6 years

My blood pressure is now in the high range, ugh. I plan to do more yoga; if sumo wrestlers can fight and stay fat, I see no reason why I can't do yoga and stay fat. Hopefully that will help enough to get it back down into the 'normal' range.
6 years
123   loading