Extreme obesity

What is the worst thing about being obese?

sweetfattie:
My blood pressure is now in the high range, ugh. I plan to do more yoga

I don't know about yoga, but I cut a lot of salt out of my diet and started swimming 3 times a week. Even while gaining, my blood pressure improved.
6 years

sweetfattie:
My blood pressure is now in the high range, ugh. I plan to do more yoga

giantjay:
I don't know about yoga, but I cut a lot of salt out of my diet and started swimming 3 times a week. Even while gaining, my blood pressure improved.

Good to know! Right now I can only swim in summer, can't afford a membership to a gym with an indoor pool. But if the yoga doesn't work maybe I'll try cooking at home more and use the money I save toward pool access. (I have a great weakness for Asian food and so far cooking it myself hasn't worked out so well. smiley )
6 years

Finding clothes in my size I actually want to wear and body pain. Other then that being fat is great!!!
6 years

sweetfattie:
Good to know! Right now I can only swim in summer, can't afford a membership to a gym with an indoor pool. But if the yoga doesn't work maybe I'll try cooking at home more and use the money I save toward pool access.

Yoga certainly won't hurt! I've just started to do very simple yoga, to get more stretching in and try to improve my flexibility. I hurt my shoulder last year and want to try and improve my flexibility. Being a big fatty, it's already pretty limited, so I need to maintain whatever I can!

Hope you can get that blood pressure down without too much trouble. Watch out for the hidden salt/sodium in asian food, cause that won't help!
6 years

1fatprincess:
Finding clothes in my size I actually want to wear and body pain. Other then that being fat is great!!!

I agree! Have to shop online and it is hit or miss on sizes. Feet hurt if I'm on my feet too long. Legs ache more after walking.
6 years

Stairs.
4 years
123   loading