Gaining

Lower sex drive from weight gain?

janeadams:
So i got too about 22 stone now 5'4 i've noticed with increased lethargica I'm slowly caving in to Asexuality because about 5 stone ago I didn't have a problem getting aroused but now im just less inclined always sat down or lying down caring less about guys and myself lol, what are your experiences like, are they similar or different

I think it's due to hormone changes, getting fat inceases Estrogen in the body, at least that's how it works in males.
6 years

I think there are Domme feeders, that would love this expect of control. Know any?
6 years

Maybe it's different for everyone. I'm getting more confident and feeling sexier as I get fatter.
6 years

boundandfeed:
I think there are Domme feeders, that would love this expect of control. Know any?

The only time when my little Butterball seemed reluctant, I was able to tilt him over and make him change his mind.

Butterball had grown more loving and sweet, but also more passive in bed, but I enjoy that
6 years

boundandfeed:

TheWhipHand:
The only time when my little Butterball seemed reluctant, I was able to tilt him over and make him change his mind.

Butterball had grown more loving and sweet, but also more passive in bed, but I enjoy that

I think you hit upon the dynamic that many enjoy as they gain weight -- the giving over of control to someone else.

As someone who has experienced this, it is absolutely wonderful -- and perhaps a great relief -- to just let the feeder decide everything for you.

And I don't agree with the premise that weight gain leads to less sex drive. There are several studies which show quite the opposite, in fact.

Plus, the nature of just becoming a hedonistic glutton also opens one up to more overindulgence in all things.

Gluttony and lust are the powerful twins in the "deadly sins". One feeds the other (pun intended). Together, they just increase one's appetite for all decadent pleasures.
6 years

TheyCallMeHurricane:
It's probably different for every individual. I know for myself that when I weighed 240 my sex drive was less than it is now at 190, but not by much. While my wife's sex drive only seems to increase as she does.

I think the reason for this comes from several places, she feels more attractive the bigger she gets so she is less reserved while I feel more reserved. The higher levels of estrogen due to fat gain probably lower a male's sex drive while raising a woman's. And, (this may be a bit forward) but... just the comparison of how it feels could also play a role in that. When Fiona was 86 pounds she did not feel the same as she does now at 120 so just the difference in how sex feels could lower or raise someone's sex drive.

So:
Confidence,
Hormone changes,
And stimulation.

Also, having a partner or admirers who drool over you and encourage you may increase your confidence and subsequently make you feel more sexual and help you be more confident in the bedroom. No one, regardless of size should ever feel like they should hide their body from their partner.

Your last point is well taken. No one should believe that your greatest sex organ is between your legs. It's really between your ears, and what goes on in our amazing brains certainly has much to do with our libidos.
6 years

boundandfeed:

TheWhipHand:

GrowingLoveHandles:
I think you hit upon the dynamic that many enjoy as they gain weight -- the giving over of control to someone else.

As someone who has experienced this, it is absolutely wonderful -- and perhaps a great relief -- to just let the feeder decide everything for you.

And I don't agree with the premise that weight gain leads to less sex drive. There are several studies which show quite the opposite, in fact.

Plus, the nature of just becoming a hedonistic glutton also opens one up to more overindulgence in all things.

Gluttony and lust are the powerful twins in the "deadly sins". One feeds the other (pun intended). Together, they just increase one's appetite for all decadent pleasures.

Ok....I am chi I g in late to the party....7 months late.

My wife as she gains Weight seems not only more enthusiastic about sex but doesn’t mind throwing around her weight more in bed. I remember back when she was dieting and felt very thin to me... (she wasn’t really thin but definitely a lot thinner) while on top she would hold her belly from bouncing or jiggling even though it was so much smaller in size. As she gained back all her weight and then some .....her belly was actually big enough to get in the way and she seemed to be much more comfortable with it bouncing, jiggling even slapping into me (with clapping sounds) as she really started going at it. It was almost as if her dieting made her more concerned, reserved and overall less confident in bed. While she is heavier it’s almost as if she is allowing herself to just enjoy anything she wants and not be reserved.....and that certainly goes without saying her appetite and eating. Big appetite for food makes her nicer, happier, more vulnerable in such a cute way and less reserved and much more sexed up.

I myself as I gained weight because I am so into this fetish.....found that it only increased my sex drive. I pretty much was horny all the time. Whether I was surprised by how fat my gut was getting or how much I Could actually eat.....both of those things fed off of each other just making me even more horny. I did however become more submissive which I didn’t ever think I would be.....but I actually liked it because I had always been the initiator of sex between my wife and I. At this time not only I was gaining Intentionally as mentioned several times in other posts.....at first to get done reaction from my wife...either teased, humiliated or scolded for gaining a big gut....but then I became fixated on myself gaining almost more than my wife gaining. Which by the way during this time she was gaining along with me.....it was tough for her not to...it was a mutual gaining relationship except I was intentionally gaining and I think she was actually trying to make me get fatter as well without really ever saying so.....and she was fattening g up pretty good herself. The fate I g meals she was cooking us were doing a number on both of us.

She was so sexed up and initiated sex almost 4-5 nights a week as a opposed To once a week before we both were getting Fat together. Like I said she Became accustomed to me not doing as much missionary (not only because our bellies started getting in the way quite a bit) but I was lazy and submissive and after giving her oral I was usually so bloated, fast and stuffed I would roll over on my back and she would climb her huge ass, big thighs and bloated belly on top of me and start riding me while she palmed my huge gut....which she s need to love.....what she thought she created all on her own.
6 years