Lifestyle tips

Some help to keep gaining?

So my wife has been gaining heavily for the past couple of months and we are loving the results so far. But we have been having some concerns recently with her knees hurting and an outbreak of bumps. I am very concerned for her well being and I would like any advice I can get to help her get better so I can help her gain unhindered.
6 years

Kraelix:
So my wife has been gaining heavily for the past couple of months and we are loving the results so far. But we have been having some concerns recently with her knees hurting and an outbreak of bumps. I am very concerned for her well being and I would like any advice I can get to help her get better so I can help her gain unhindered.

chubbyhoney:
Bumps? Can you expand?

Unless there is a reason apart from weight gain responsible for the knee pain, I'm afraid that'll only get worse if your wife continues to gain.

Yes. We believe the bumps are from high blood sugar. And they are small red bumps on her back and tummy. Would exercise be a solution to her knees? Possibly yoga or daily walks?
6 years

Goldblubber:
Honestly, I'd get those bumps checked out by a doctor if you're concerned.

As for the knees, heck thin people can have knee problems too. But weight will definitely have an effect on bad knees.

That definitely sounds like a good idea. I just want the best for her you know? It's no fun for either of us if she is in pain or unhappy.
6 years

Kraelix:
That definitely sounds like a good idea. I just want the best for her you know? It's no fun for either of us if she is in pain or unhappy.

chubbyhoney:
Rather than us all guessing, it'd be sensible to get checked out in person, by a medical professional. No amount of suggestions here will help if the root cause of the pain/bumps isn't known.

Fair enough. I only want the best for her. I was just wondering if it was a common problem that can be easily fixed. But we will definitely get it checked out. But thank you anyways! It's good to see people who actually care. It's refreshing. smiley
6 years