forum  submission and domination

fat shaming2 years

looking for another fatee to compare bodies with and fat shame each other. really hurt and humiliate each other.

ckfighter81 on skype

fat shaming11 months

love it to to be verbally humiliated for getting fatter

fat shaming7 months

ckfighter81:
looking for another fatee to compare bodies with and fat shame each other. really hurt and humiliate each other.

ckfighter81 on skype

Feedmepiggy:
I love this! I am the same way i love being degraded and insulted told how fat i am and how im just gonna get fatter and lazier i love being fat shamed so hott the meaner the better

Hi, I love fat shaming. Hit me up pigs.

fat shaming7 months

yes please, humiliate me

fat shaming6 months

it's not always easy

fat shaming6 months

Shaming encourages me, too. Message me if you want to be email shaming pen pals. I love fat shaming (when its in good fun and part of our fetish, but out in the real world, I'd never allow bullying, to be clear). I love it when fat appreciators tell me what a fat pig I am or how fat I look, etc. I can give it back. I can be mild or mean and I can take it mild or mean from a fellow FA.

fat shaming6 months

I guess the masochist in me likes it. Count me in.

fat shaming6 months

DikkeGert:
love it to to be verbally humiliated for getting fatter

I just want to be the feedee on your Icon. Being feed while helpless.

fat shaming6 months

Yes, count me in.

fat shaming6 months

Always up for being fat shamed yíall

fat shaming6 months

This really gets me going.

fat shaming6 months

For sure being told how fat I am, I how wobbly and saggy my belly hang is! Also being weighed in that's amazing

fat shaming6 months

Me encanta que me humillen por lo gorda q estoy

fat shaming5 months

I love to be humiliated and shamed...

fat shaming5 months

I need to be humiliated to get off, and the more intense and brutal the better to be honest. The whole Dr.Jekyll/Mr.Hyde aspect of a good dom is what really gets me, though. Being able to be sweet and kind is nice, but letting your sadistic side out on me is really what gets me the most.

fat shaming4 months

Being humiliated for getting fat is like the sexiest thing to me. Please degrade me

fat shaming4 months

Humiliation for being a helpless, gluttonous, food addicted weak hog is wonderfully erotic and somehow liberating.

fat shaming4 months

Yes please, I love getting fat shamed and humiliated for getting so fat, if anyone is interested please message !

fat shaming4 months

Same here. Love getting teased and humiliated. Wished it happened more in real life hehe

fat shaming4 months

please humiliate me, i donít have limits

fat shaming4 months

I love being humiliated and fat shamed for being a fat gluttonous flabby pice of shit! Message me of my Kik - seansmithafc if you want to humiliate me

fat shaming3 months

seansmith96:
I love being humiliated and fat shamed for being a fat gluttonous flabby pice of shit! Message me of my Kik - seansmithafc if you want to humiliate me

slave hog here loves it when MASTER takes it to buffet and orders slave to wear size small or medium (I'm XL now) t shirt so belly keeps showing underneath. it is now up 30# since MASTER took control Dec 10

fat shaming3 months

Love being humiliated for how fat I am, give me all you've got smiley

fat shaming3 months

fireandblood:
Love being humiliated for how fat I am, give me all you've got smiley

One thing I like to do is with another gainer or a feeder/encourager who wants to make me look like a glutton in public is to go to buffet w/small or medium shirt on so my belly hangs out below inches or more, and he keeps bringing me plate after plate.

fat shaming3 months

Humiliation has always been a huge turn on for me tbh.. I don't know if I'd go as far as some people on here, but I'm not strong willed to refuse dominant personalities lol.

fat shaming3 months

I am also totally turned on by such thoughts (see my nick). But I notice that nobody fat shamed anyone on this thread...

Time and your own glutony are turning you all from young and good-looking girls/boys to monstrously obese slobs. And in spite of it you still think you will have a hot partner with a dream body. No chance! Each passing day your mirror tells you an even worst news. But in the mirror, you just see how others see you, even if it is frightening.

By the way, I should be myself very careful: after I gained 26 lbs within a month, I notice that in night clubs, attractive girls are very cruel to me when I show them signs of interest [cry].

fat shaming3 months

i love teasing and mocking my fat little piggies, especially as i continue to feed their greedy apetites... taunting them with how large they are growing, their lack of control...

i especially enjoy asking them to do things they've grown too fat to do: "can you get the bowl off the top shelf for me? what do you mean you can't reach? oh, has your belly grown too fat, you can't get close enough?"

the best is seeing my fattened pig squeeze into a restaurant booth and tease them about the roll of fat bulging over the table. smiley

fat shaming3 months

what fat shaming experiences did you get at school being the fatso in class?
they pulled my boytits and called it milking the Fatty

fat shaming2 months

canuck:
i love teasing and mocking my fat little piggies, especially as i continue to feed their greedy apetites... taunting them with how large they are growing, their lack of control...

i especially enjoy asking them to do things they've grown too fat to do: "can you get the bowl off the top shelf for me? what do you mean you can't reach? oh, has your belly grown too fat, you can't get close enough?"

the best is seeing my fattened pig squeeze into a restaurant booth and tease them about the roll of fat bulging over the table. smiley

(ēөē)♡ Life Goals

fat shaming2 months

canuck:

BunnyFruits:
(�ө�smiley♡ Life Goals

self control i have non what so ever

fat shaming2 months

This sounds absolutely amazing. I don't even think I want to get fat but being teased for it is also a huge turn on. How fucked up is that!?

fat shaming2 months

Onlychubby:
This sounds absolutely amazing. I don't even think I want to get fat but being teased for it is also a huge turn on. How fucked up is that!?

its not, i love humiliation / belly play being wobbled, fact it u have to enjoy else where is the fun

fat shaming2 months

I love it too! If anyone could message me with some humiliation I would love that!

fat shaming2 months

love it here too! I really love comments and stares/glances by strangers smiley

fat shaming2 months

As a fairly fit gym going guy i fucking love degrading fat people, something so fun about belittling some lay lard ass piece of shit girl and reducing her to tears, Actually get me pretty hard, which is the only time i ever find myself getting hard in the presence of a fat bitch.

fat shaming3 weeks

i love being fat shamed.

fat shaming5 days

Story: Fat boy. Went to college as a slim and trim jock. However, after three years of stress eating and many trips to the drive through the pounds have piled up. My abs are non existent and a thick layer of flab overwhelms them. My pecs once the star of my physique are now tits. And letís not talk about my thighs and ass. Iíve always been submissive but it has gotten worse with the weight gain. Stats: Previously 170ish pounds Present 247 pounds Height 5í11Ē Fantasy: Would love to be humiliated in any way shape or form. All forms of fat shaming are acceptable. Willing to exchange pictures upon request. Also fraternity/sorority hazing is something Iím very into. Also personal trainer humiliation as well. Also boyfriend/girlfriend humiliation is hot. Kik:Mburke1997

fat shaming4 days

Fat in Boulder:
i love being fat shamed.

With your fat rolls, I guess that it often happens in sociťty ;-) .

fat shaming4 days

Fat in Boulder:
i love being fat shamed.

If you want that I am willing to help you with that only if you get fatter

fat shaming2 days

I really really love to be fat shamed ,humiliated, and live to be called piggy and jiggled. if anyone wants to message me please do and Iíll return the favour!
At mo my dom/husband has been adapting for my needs in our last session he wrote porky, *** and pig on me and marked my flesh like meat for market!

fat shaming3 hours

I do have fantasies of getting fat. Getting fat shamed and humiliated. I dont I'd let myself get huge only because of health issues. If obesity was healthy I would be a morbidly obese woman. I know it sounds crazy but being honest with my fantasy

fat shaming3 hours

Skinnygirl:
I do have fantasies of getting fat. Getting fat shamed and humiliated. I dont I'd let myself get huge only because of health issues. If obesity was healthy I would be a morbidly obese woman. I know it sounds crazy but being honest with my fantasy

❤️
1 >> page 1 of 5   loading