Submission and domination

Fat shaming

BreakingTheGirl:
I live being teased or shamed rather it be online or irl. The more creative the insult the better

"It's good thing your name isn't Paige, you'd have to change it to Library by now."
1 year

Fat shaming

Does anybody obese would like to be shaming for... Being skinny? Like when you are 400+ but you are called skinny and not fat enough?
1 year

Fat shaming

Curiosity:
Does anybody obese would like to be shaming for... Being skinny? Like when you are 400+ but you are called skinny and not fat enough?

Do it with my feedee from time to time.
1 year

Fat shaming

Curiosity:

Yeah, to me it's a weird way to encourage more gaining. Like everyone truly fat weighs over 600.
1 year

Fat shaming

Ssj14:
Being fat shamed it the best feeling

Yessss. The best
1 year

Fat shaming

The Donut King:
Call me all kinds of fat names, definitely hot!

Me too
1 year

Fat shaming

Mmm I love being fat shamed and teased about how obese I’ve made myself. Total turn on hehe
1 year

Fat shaming

Here We Go Again:
Mmm I love being fat shamed and teased about how obese I’ve made myself. Total turn on hehe

No hiding how insanely hog like you’ve become. A huge insatiable gluttonous pig, heaving your huge fat hanging belly has become extremely difficult hehe
1 year

Fat shaming

yes i absolutely love being fat shamed! i find it so hot and it just encourages me to try to gain even more
1 year

Fat shaming

AGFattenMeUp:
yes i absolutely love being fat shamed! i find it so hot and it just encourages me to try to gain even more

Just like you should fat piggy I would even feed you more to make you the an fat ugly piggy
1 year
23456   loading