Gaining

The lead up to weight gain

timmyjets:
At this rate she's gotta be gaining a pound a week! By the end of summer she'll have grown quite a bit. Lucky fellow!

I hope so! I just dream of her getting to a size or weight and her eating takes over where she just continues to gain and there is no stopping her.
6 years

Last night before bed as she got out of the shower and walked around to pull down the comforter and sheets I noticed she had on one of her night time tank tops which look's completely to small for her over flowing breasts now and rises up exposing several inches of belly.

The best was seeing her in a pair of linen light weight pajama shorts which she hasn't had on since last summer. Last summer these shorts were loose and roomy enough as if they were a size or two bigger. Well last night they were almost skin tight around her thighs and butt but the best part is they were so small on her now that she couldn't pull them up very high anymore....her luscious soft Fat dwarfed them and she wore them a good 4-5 inches below her deep soft fleshy belly button and spare tire around her waist.... and the thinner waist band's elastic was stretched to the limits around her now widened waist and love handles. As she laid down in bed a huge soft Tan lower belly roll hung way out over the waist band with her tank top rising way up .....her huge belly roll looked like an inner tube attached to her lower waistline totally getting in the way of any movements she made.

Also I have noticed she has been wearing her silk tank tops for work on top of her dress pants or skirts where as before she would tuck them in. It now is giving her that maternity type look where the tops are quite snug around her waist and lower belly and you can still see the extra size and girth just less defined from when they are tucked in. When she sits down she look's like she is pregnant and the silk tops are so tight on her mid section they look like they may rip. Not to mention her arms look very full and fluffy as of late in her silk tank tops and the openings are looking constrictive and digging into some of her back Fat/ bra Fat. Her gorgeous heart shaped face has even become fuller lately which usually is the last thing to show her gaining.....the last time her face chubbed up she was at her heaviest ever.

She truly has taking on the fatter style of life. Devours a huge fattening meal, then retires to the couch with a decedent desert and relaxes back looked stuffed and satisfied on the couch watching TV with me....even being bloated and full struggles with some of her movements getting up or changing positions by moaning and and making a few noises and eventually will heave herself up and go to the pantry several times snacking and nibbling on chocolates and or cookies. She has worked out 1 time in the last 4 weeks.

I look forward to my gorgeous wife getting fatter and fatter.
6 years

chubbychaser321:
Really enjoying reading through your wife's gain - which seems like it might be semi-deliberate now smiley Looking forward to her progress.

This would be a dream!!!! I can only hope she flipped a switch and she starts to like her fattening figure and gets really Fat.
6 years

billedmeup:
Your updates are great. Please keep posting. Just wondering, and sorry if I asked this before, how much if anything does she know about your prowess as a journalist? Does she know anything about you skills as a reporter and the extent that you are chronicling her growth?

I will keep you updated...Thanks for your response.

No definitely not....very incognito....I am sure she watches me starring at her from time to time but she hasn't slowed down how fast she is consuming and finishing her plates of food.

I have been away for a week and will be gone for another week on Business....I only hope she has maintained or picked up the pace of her eating. It would be so great to come home and notice a good gain on her. I have been concerned it might go in the other direction and she may have lost some weight but that is just stemming from the past when she made more conscious effort to lose. Her appetite has been so strong I am wishing for a noticeable gain.
6 years
12   loading