Gaining

My virtual model a "fattening" resource.

For those who love to be anonymous, My Virtual Model has always been a bit of a godsend. And for those in the weight-gain community, you can actually project how you might look once you gain more and more weight. Of course, the thing has its limits, but they've recently increased the limit from 250 to 350 pounds, and I'm sure, as with it is in the real world, the virtual world is getting fatter everyday.

Anyway, check out my journal blog, where I created a story of my own weight gain (and future fat plans) using the virtual model:

zonker25.livejournal.com/119512.html
zonker25.livejournal.com/119512.html

Also, check the comments at the bottom, and you can see where a woman created her own as well. Even though there are many option in body shape, size, facial hair, hair coloring and style, it's always been somewhat limited, but for those who wish to stay anonymous, that's cool.

Starting yesterday, though, My Virtual Model will let you put your own photo in place of the model's face. Check it out, and then see how fat you would like to become. Note that once you get so big, there are no clothing stores which will have sizes for you to wear.

My Virtual Model is at
mvm.com
16 years

My virtual model a "fattening" resource.

Nothing wrong with being Santa...

Everybody loves Santa, and if you're Santa, you get tons of cookies...
16 years