forum  extreme obesity

belly on the ground2 years

Does anyone know of anyone who is so fat that their belly touches the ground when sitting (or standing)?

Thats my goal not yet

not yet but that will be my dream goal tho just need to tripple my intake i really want to gain 40kg this year and find a Girl friend / feeder

Most definitely 😊

I wish. Lol, naw. I've watched ssbbws for a long time. There was actually one on youtube. Not sure if I'm allowed to post that here though. I know FantasyFeeder's banhammer is pretty triggerhappy about that stuff...

My belly is on the way to touch the ground i m sure i ll make it happn in few yrs

belly on the ground11 months

Candy Godiva (exotic bbw) has images of her belly on the ground while sitting on a sofa

belly on the ground11 months

My wife eats dinner sitting on the ground, and she's almost there when she spreads her legs out!

belly on the ground10 months

That would be awesome and dirt would jiggle so much

I just discovered her huge gut and breasts actually drag on the floor when she gets on all fours.
The feeling started to turn her on!

nofbar:
Does anyone know of anyone who is so fat that their belly touches the ground when sitting (or standing)?

I wish...

bbw hunter:
Candy Godiva (exotic bbw) has images of her belly on the ground while sitting on a sofa

Where can I find these images?

Maybe one day! Something to shoot for right?!

God I can't wait till mine does!!!

ChattyBecca:
Maybe one day! Something to shoot for right?!
would love that!!

projectpolemics:
I just discovered her huge gut and breasts actually drag on the floor when she gets on all fours.
The feeling started to turn her on!

that would e definitely awesome to have a woman like that her huge tummy touching the floor damn awesome

I'm a while away from that. Still waiting for it to get between my thighs. Still looking forward for that though!

I'm a big woman but I come nowhere close to my belly reaching the floor while standing. When I'm sitting my thighs and belly push my legs apart and everything kind of stacks on top of each other.

What I like is being on my side and feeling my belly kind-of lying next to me and spilling over a sofa or the side of the bed. Really makes me feel big to know how far out it goes.

belly on the ground7 months

nofbar:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3e/8d/c2/3e8dc22a9ecd64210a61f842a79fc503--yum-yum-fat.jpg

https://ssbbwvanillahippo.tumblr.com/image/169445527530

belly on the ground6 months

Mine almost does. My belly is huge that I'm out of breath so much from the slightest activity.

Bet that makes you hungry,,,, May I suggest a small stool to rest your belly on ?

belly on the ground5 months

Would Love to have a belly to the ground :3

belly on the ground4 months

[quote]PinkyDear:

What I like is being on my side and feeling my belly kind-of lying next to me and spilling over a sofa or the side of the bed. Really makes me feel big to know how far out it goes.[/quote

Does that feeling increase for you as you gain weight?

belly on the ground4 months

Years ago, Betsy was the first ssbbw I saw whose belly nearly touched the floor when she sat in a chair. She also rested it on a small table when laying on her side on a couch.
Candy Godiva can be seen sitting on a couch eating and her belly too nearly touches the floor.
1 page 1 of 3   loading