Fat experiences

Tight shirt, lots of fat

Oh, that got me turned on. I was raised in the south, so I don't go up to women I don't know and tell them they are hot. But I suspect not too many women miss the attention, hopefully it's obvious when it's appreciative and not judgemental.

I allways wonder if obese women who wear tight clothes don't give a damn or like to show it off. I think it's a mix. But it's hard to figure out at Home Depot say, where people have good reasons for wearing old and perhaps stained clothes.

There was a woman at the Atlanta airport TSA checkpoint ( aka the rat maze) 2 weeks ago in a too tight shirt. We'd pass each other( 2 rows apart) every 2 minutes, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She had to be pushing 300 lbs on a short frame. She had on the tight tee shirt tight across her huge belly, boobs and upper arms, and her hair was is disarray, but the sunglasses, brand new shoes, and purse suggested it was a calculated look. I wanted to say something to her ( she made eye contact a couple of times and smiled) but TSA opened a new line and sent her off to a different screening area- never to be seen again.
6 years

Tight shirt, lots of fat

BigGirlsDontCry:
I have some stretchy tops I like to wear out these days which are probably two sizes too small. One of them is made with this wonderful, soft, smooth stretch knit fabric. I also love this one shirt because it shows the shape and size of my belly in clear detail right down to the wide bowl/indentation created by my belly button. As this one shirt has a tiny bit of compression to it, the natural up and down bouncing and jiggling of my belly fat is enhanced, not inhibited. It also shows off all the rolls of fat that wrap around to my sides when I sit. I have some nice back fat, too, and this can be easily seen, not to mention the fact that this shirt accentuates how wide and meaty my hips are, too.
If I wear it to say Barnes & Noble or some other place where people like to linger, I'll see some part of the male population checking me out, or who'll casually walk by and say under their breath "lookin' hot" or "hey, big pretty girl." It still astounds me to learn more and more how many of us 'like 'em nice and fat' which I actually had a guy who hit on me in the grocery store say.
I guess the message is if you're an FA and you see someone hot like that, find a way to let them know. It feels so good. And if you're 'nice and fat', show it off. Flaunt it. You're HOT!

When my wife was at her heaviest many years back I noticed a lot of what you are saying.

Many times she would squeeze into her low rise designer Jeans in her largest size which were extremely skin tight along with a tank top or a shirt which now was easily 2-3 sizes to small looking for her ample and sexy figure. Her belly and love handles would jut out of her jeans by many inches trying to be contained by her stretchy yet oh so tight tank top that she would constantly pull down by still rise up slightly with any movement exposing her tan fleshy belly and love handles. Her breasts were over sized and flowing out of her shirts which was cute because she is classy and reserved but sexy at the same time so she doesn't try and over exaggerate her huge breasts but there was no way in hiding them even in the slightest....they were simply way over grown...much to my liking. Her butt and thighs looked like they were going to rip through her jeans. She happens to have a Beautiful face as well. During this time she was at her heaviest she was not at all consumed with herself and feeling Fatter she simply was always n the best mood and always happy ......probably because she wasn't denying herself all the wonderful food and deserts she loves.....also another thing I noticed was guy's were rubber necking all the times and doing double and triple takes.....looking googly faced (hopefully google doesn't try to come after me for this word I just made up) . I even mentioned it to her many times.....letting her know how so many guys check her out like crazy. It became a running joke with her and I.....she would say "I guess guys guy's really do like some Fat girls that are pretty these days".

It's exactly like you said although I never heard any comments under there breath but it could have been because I was with them.....and for if my wife was alone, she happens to be the type that isn't very observant towards everything going on around her and kind of stays to herself. It wasn't till I mentioned this to her that she started noticing all the time as well. I mean one day a UPS delivery guy came up to me in the front yard to hand a package to me and my wife came out briskly and beautifully and said I will sign for that and the guy pretty much couldn't talk to her he was in such awe when she came walking and bouncing and jiggling and swaying out towards us. He talked to me fine a minute or two earlier before she came out and all of a sudden when she talked to him he developed a clumsy speech and a slight stutter...but I don't blame him she kind of does that to me once and a while.

I have siad it before and I will say it again. There are a lot of pretty skinny women out there but if there is a pretty women with all the extreme heaviness and curves that makes her much more of a unique Beauty.

BigGirlsDontCry - I would love to hear more of your encounters like this in detail.....these are great.
6 years

Tight shirt, lots of fat

alabamakmg:
Oh, that got me turned on. I was raised in the south, so I don't go up to women I don't know and tell them they are hot. But I suspect not too many women miss the attention, hopefully it's obvious when it's appreciative and not judgemental.

I allways wonder if obese women who wear tight clothes don't give a damn or like to show it off. I think it's a mix. But it's hard to figure out at Home Depot say, where people have good reasons for wearing old and perhaps stained clothes.

There was a woman at the Atlanta airport TSA checkpoint ( aka the rat maze) 2 weeks ago in a too tight shirt. We'd pass each other( 2 rows apart) every 2 minutes, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She had to be pushing 300 lbs on a short frame. She had on the tight tee shirt tight across her huge belly, boobs and upper arms, and her hair was is disarray, but the sunglasses, brand new shoes, and purse suggested it was a calculated look. I wanted to say something to her ( she made eye contact a couple of times and smiled) but TSA opened a new line and sent her off to a different screening area- never to be seen again.

BigGirlsDontCry:
"She had on the tight tee shirt tight across her huge belly, boobs and upper arms, and her hair was is disarray, but the sunglasses, brand new shoes, and purse suggested it was a calculated look."

Your're a very interesting guy, alabamakmg. Having read the above observation it's not a wonder that you appreciate the female form.

Thanks. While I don't think women should feel feel the need to put there bodies on display for men, I sure like it when they do. And the large numbers of thin women who show off their bodies and big girls who show off boobs tells me most women aren't opposed to that- So it's depressing to see big girls hide their figures ( except for maybe their boobs) when in public, and a thrill to see the subset that does intentionally flaunt it.

I disagree with OMF, just because one is in a committed relationship, doesn't make it wrong ( at least for most of us in the non Burqa wearing societies) to appreciate the female form- and fat girls should feel the same confidence in showing off their bodies as thin girls. It not like asking someone to post nude pictures of themselves.
6 years