Submission and domination

Daddy's little girl

Recently realized that I much prefer a daddy to a master. It's like light and dark. Having someone be firm and punish me when I'm not behaving feels amazing juxtaposed with a warmer (but no less effective) Dom that treats me with more adoration and care like a daddy.

I love being submissive for the right man and getting to say, "yes, daddy" and be a good little girl for daddy just makes it all the better.

So crazy to have this realization when I've always felt I was more into traditional (lol) D/s
6 years

Daddy's little girl

Could be fun smiley
6 years

Daddy's little girl

Heavyhannah:
Recently realized that I much prefer a daddy to a sir. It's like light and dark. Having someone be firm and punish me when I'm not behaving feels amazing juxtapozed with a warmer (but no less effective) dom that treats me with more adoration and care like a daddy.

I love being submissive to the right person and getting to say, "yes, daddy" and be a good little girl for daddy just makes it all the better.

So crazy to have this realization when I've always felt I was more into traditional (lol) S/D

CallBR549:
Aaand ... once again I wish that FF and the online community was around when I was a young man.

I can't even imagine what it must have been like. I would assume hard at times. I feel like the younger generation is so lucky to be able to more easily meet people and explore these other sides of themselves.
6 years

Daddy's little girl

Heavyhannah:
Recently realized that I much prefer a daddy to a master. It's like light and dark. Having someone be firm and punish me when I'm not behaving feels amazing juxtaposed with a warmer (but no less effective) Dom that treats me with more adoration and care like a daddy.

I love being submissive for the right man and getting to say, "yes, daddy" and be a good little girl for daddy just makes it all the better.

So crazy to have this realization when I've always felt I was more into traditional (lol) D/s

Yeah, I used to think the same. Was a primal dom through and through until I had my first "little" way back. After that, I was hooked. So now I'm just a Daddy Dom with a dark primal side, attempting to fuse the two together
6 years

Daddy's little girl

Heavyhannah:

Life is about growing - in more ways than one LOL - and sometimes we realize something new, even about ourselves. It's kind of fun to have those "ah-ha" moments when a lightbulb you didn't even know was off, suddenly turns on. I think I'd like being a Daddy, but I really don't know much about that stuff, but I hope to learn.
6 years

Daddy's little girl

pippa123:
anyone here into diapers or ddgl?

Not diapers but ddlg all the way
6 years

Daddy's little girl

Definitely DDLG
6 years

Daddy's little girl

pippa123:
anyone here into diapers or ddgl?

Heavyhannah:
Not diapers but ddlg all the way

I'm very curious about the whole DDlg thing. It might work for me but I don't know for sure.
6 years

Daddy's little girl

Diapers are an integral part of the experience for me. I don't "use" them, but I love how they show off my softness. I buy Bambinos on eBay and suck in as hard as I can and then reinforce them with packing tape so when I exhale, they're super-snug and my belly just spills out of them.

My ideal look is to appear like a giant baby. Incredibly soft, with zero muscle tone. I don't want to act or be treated like a baby, but diapers are, IMO, extremely flattering for a porky physique.
6 years

Daddy's little girl

Heavyhannah:

D/s

it s very nice... and also exciting to be called daddy... i love it too
5 years