Getting Back Together - Eponymous
Gretchen and Zelda - Fuzzyfeeder
Making A Piggy - youaintit
6 years

Lesbian feeder fic recommendations?

saving this post for uh...reasons
6 years

Well, it's not 100% female feedee, but there are some elements and characters dedicated to some in my story if you are interested, it's called candy class.
6 years

erlain:
saving this post for uh...reasons

Check out erlain's stories also. They fit your criteria.

I have a few as well that you might enjoy. Some are "ambiguous" gender meaning they can be lesbian/hetero/gay, male/female. Most are marked as "straight" simply because I posted before you could choose "lesbian" and ff obviously defaulted to "straight" on all these. I'll have to edit and get them all in their proper categories.

Here are the titles to check. You can find them by typing my name in Author on the story search.

"Ashley and Stephanie"
"What You Want"
"My Plans for You"
"What Shall Become of You"
"What You Want"
"Your Dreams and Mine"
"Make Love Handles, Not War"
"Sam and Leila" (one of favorites among readers)
"The Switch"
"Hot Fudge Cake"
6 years

lmaolmao22:
Hi, I've recently been trying to find what I'm into and it's particularly difficult, anything off here, deviant art, tumblr etc would be fine. Just looking for lesbian feeder fic, preferably one with weight gain, humiliation, stuffing and maybe domination
Thanks
xo

Look me up on DeviantArt! I hope you'll find something you like smiley
6 years

It's just a little vignette, but if you enjoy romance and feeding (and bubblebaths), check out "The Bath We Shared."

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
6 years

What, you want me to shamelessly promote my girl loving girl stories. Ugh, fine, if I must.

Dream Dungeon -
fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
It's about a girl who wakes up in a dungeon and is force feed to her pleasure and how it effects her waking life. I'm rather proud of it. Light BDSM happens, because dungeon, so that is fun if you're into that.

Lights Camera Feed Me - fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
A prop girl starts to fall for a movie star but the star seems to want to make her bigger. This one is slow but realistic and I tried to work in real relationship emotions. So if you are willing to click in for a slow ride, it's fun.

I'm just sharing because I'm rather happy with how they've both been going. Dream Dungeon I'll certainly finish and probably in the next month or two, Lights will take a little longer
6 years

I love writing based on scenario ideas - let me know if you have something specific in mind smiley
6 years

Check out my story, “Repaid in Full”. If you’re into lesbian feeding stuff you will 100% enjoy it.
4 years
123   loading