Fat experiences

Moobs experiences..

I have always been on the softer side, particularly up top. Early in my high school years, my man boobs started developing, I wasn't overweight but I wasn't very toned either. I've always had a bad diet but I never seemed to suffer the consequences.

My weight started to catch up on me in my final year of high school. I gained about 15kgs in the last semester which resulted in a couple my friends squeezing my man boobs everytime we meet and making fun of me wearing school clothes which had gotten too tight.

After I graduated over eight months ago, I have put on a further 10kgs and I haven't seen my friends since. Whenever we meet again, they'll tell me to go get a bra!
6 years

Moobs experiences..

Not really a Fan of mine!

It is kind of crazy because I have lifted weights for so many years that now when I don't work out for a month my pecs turn soft and even find much accumulated fat below my armpits as well.

I happened to catch myself in the mirror the other day while sitting and turning slightly and my moob on the side I was turning looked like a soft Fat D cup breast hanging to the side. I am not a fan but with that said if my wife were to like them I might find a way to get into them as well. I feel kind of embarrassed that they became so soft and Fat without lifting for only a month.
6 years

Moobs experiences..

As I have packed on the last 50 lbs and stopped working out my moobs have really grown. I am a little embarrassed by them, though. Especially one time I was out at a club with friends and dancing with some girls. One of them grabbed and squeezed my moob and was shocked to realize it wasn't muscular at all, just fat. I could see the look in her face. Then, she actually ran off to her friend a moment later to tell her, and they started laughing about it. That was certainly embarrassing but I think most people don't notice or pay attention. Wish I had a positive story!
6 years

Moobs experiences..

unfortunately I think people can notice with certain clothing speaking for myself.

In certain looser type t shirts I have even glanced at myself and can totally tell there is softer fatter moobs. After I had intentionally gained a lot of weight ......my wife came up to me after dinner for a smooch (she was slightly intoxicated) and then grabbed and jiggled both of my moobs ......up until that point I didn't even realize they had turned into soft fat moobs.
6 years

Moobs experiences..

Great topic! Mine are getting bigger and I enjoy having them squeezed and my nipples sucked! Speaking of my nipples, mine are permanently erect which may be why I enjoy having them sucked. I am guessing I have A cup moobs right now. I hope the get bigger! smiley Perhaps one day I will be able to moob fuk with them.

None of my female friends have had anything negatative to say about my moobs. Probably because their boobs are bigger than mine. They always suck my nipples with great enthusiasm. They also play with my moobs and nipples.
Perphaps I give them the opportunity to play with tits in a "safe" way.

It seems it is time to bare our moobs.
Any takers for mine? smiley Enjoy!
6 years

Moobs experiences..

Mine are not all that big yet but since I stopped working out I've lost a lot of the muscle. My chest measures the same but it's definitely softer and squishier. So far I like it.
6 years

Moobs experiences..

MarshmallowMinotaur:
Mine are not all that big yet but since I stopped working out I've lost a lot of the muscle. My chest measures the same but it's definitely softer and squishier. So far I like it.

They look great in your pic! 😎
6 years

Moobs experiences..

I have always dreamed of having bigger moobs than girls boobs.

It would be so hot if my moobs would be big enought to wear a bra for support.
6 years

Moobs experiences..

i was wondering are there anyways to make your wait mostly go to your moobs?
6 years

Moobs experiences..

For a long time, I only gained weight in my belly, so I was glad when the rest of me began filling out, mainly my boobs. When my sideboob began developing, that's when I finally started to see some changes.

I think having boobs is incredibly hot, as much so as having a belly. I love the idea of filling out a bikini at the beach and enjoy that now my tits are big enough to show in all my t-shirts.
6 years
123   loading