Fat experiences

Moobs experiences..

voluptuouslover:
Not really a Fan of mine!

It is kind of crazy because I have lifted weights for so many years that now when I don't work out for a month my pecs turn soft and even find much accumulated fat below my armpits as well.

I happened to catch myself in the mirror the other day while sitting and turning slightly and my moob on the side I was turning looked like a soft Fat D cup breast hanging to the side. I am not a fan but with that said if my wife were to like them I might find a way to get into them as well. I feel kind of embarrassed that they became so soft and Fat without lifting for only a month.

Ditto, but my wife likes to play with them.
6 years

Moobs experiences..

lonipuffs:
i have been with a few bhm's and the first thing i do when is go for their moobs. some guys are a little embarassed about having their nipples played with and such - i think they are hot on a guy!

Thanks to people like lonipuffs, I am learning to enjoy my moobs much more. Now I want them to be bigger!
6 years

Moobs experiences..

littlejohnboy:
Thanks to people like lonipuffs, I am learning to enjoy my moobs much more. Now I want them to be bigger!

Likewise, I had a very hard time accepting my moobs when they started to become very prominent. But the considerable positive reinforcement from not only my feeder, but other FAs and admirers has helped me to feel more positively about them. While I am not at "total acceptance & love" yet, I am at a point where I accept that they are mine, and I enjoy their added sensitivity.

A recent interaction with a stranger made me feel like maybe there are more admirers out there than I thought... I was making small talk with a woman in a mall the other day. After talking about how busy it was, etc., she asked if I knew where the gym was? I gave her directions, and she added, "You've got a great looking chest, do you work out?" I laughed and told her I didn't, and I thought it was funny because there's no way anyone could mistake my moobs for pumped-up pecs. But I enjoyed the compliment all the same!
6 years

Moobs experiences..

My boobs are my favorite part of being fat. I currently wear a 46D bra and I love how curvy they make me look. I love wearing a figure hugging top that shows how big they are. Being busty just makes me feel so fat and sexy.
6 years

Moobs experiences..

Gingerbeard:
I seem to gain weight primarily in my belly and moobs. I'm totally ok with this, and I've received positive feedback from feeders and FAs.

Sure, they're odd to the general population. But I'm not looking to date non-FAs, so I don't care what they think.

That is a fantastic attitude, that is a great way of seeing your own body (and ignoring the opinions of those who don't matter). I am trying to get to the same mental place you are already in.
6 years

Moobs experiences..

As a young boy and teenager I hated my moobs. I was teased constantly in gym class about having big tits and always tried to wear shirts that would hide them to the best of my ability. In my 30's when I really began to gain a lot of weight, my moobs became very large and still are along with a huge belly which I love. I have come to embrace them as part of the pleasure of being fat, fondle them often and now like the way they look sitting atop my large overflowing gut.
6 years

Moobs experiences..

I like my moobs. They are so big and soft!! My lady enjoys them as much as I do.
5 years

Moobs experiences..

Having boobs is a big motivator for getting fatter. Filling out a bikini top was a big goal for me.
5 years

Moobs experiences..

So, I stopped lifting weights about a month ago, and used to have visible abs and a very definite V shape with quite a large chest/pecs.
In a month, I have seen my belly grow the most, but also noticed my pecs have started to sag and have got very soft already.
I can't stop feeling them, and I am hoping they grow into soft squishy moobs over time. I have also noticed my nipples seem to be stood out a lot of the time, and sensitive now.
5 years

Moobs experiences..

voluptuouslover:
Not really a Fan of mine!

It is kind of crazy because I have lifted weights for so many years that now when I don't work out for a month my pecs turn soft and even find much accumulated fat below my armpits as well.

I happened to catch myself in the mirror the other day while sitting and turning slightly and my moob on the side I was turning looked like a soft Fat D cup breast hanging to the side. I am not a fan but with that said if my wife were to like them I might find a way to get into them as well. I feel kind of embarrassed that they became so soft and Fat without lifting for only a month.

mywifefeedsme:
Ditto, but my wife likes to play with them.

Yes....well currently on an upswing with my gaining over Covid in the last 7 months without even trying. I am actually up to very close to my heaviest without even trying.....so this weekend I really over did it and think I am going to Intentionally gain again.

So...getting back to the moobs! I can tell every time I have gained because my wife can’t keep her hands off my belly. Now every time she comes in for a hug she slides her hand up my shirt and caresses her hand I’ve my big gut and then moves up to my moob and softly squeezes slowly and then befor she exits my short her squeezing of my moob is faster pase.

So even though I don’t feel that comfortable with it .....it seems like the women we love really like them!
3 years
123   loading