Stuffing

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

i love cake:
However many slices are on two dominos pizzas

Too long, didn't read: Probably 8 slices, but it doesn't actually matter how many slices. The diameter of the pizza from which you can determine the surface area is what's important.

This is a mostly irrelevant question, since in theory you could cut a pizza into twice as many, or even dozens of slices. But then they would be so skinny, it's not going to be any fun.

Most pizza parlors that cut into triangle slices would cut into 8, or if large enough 12 slices. Others like to cut into squares, though I hate that because then it means some slices have no crust to hold on to (which will then double as a breadstick at the end).

A better question to ask, though I admit a bit more technical than the way most are likely used to thinking, is the surface area and thickness to calculate the volume of the pizza. Then you measure a fraction of that, if you are not yet able to eat the entire pizza. The number of slices it was originally cut into is mostly irrelevant, and you can always cut to taste.
4 years

I can put away at least 4-5 slices of an xl pizzeria pizza. More depending on whether I ate anything else and how fast I eat.
4 years

I can do two large deep dish. Now there is a 8 hour span between the two. I can’t back to back them my self yet.
4 years

Depends on the pizza, since some are much thicker and more substantial than others.

I'm going to talk about proportions since in theory, a pizza could be cut into any number of slices or worse, squares.

If a CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) thin crust frozen pizza, I can eat the entire thing in one sitting. But CPK thin crust isn't much at all, and even when on sale it's still a bit costly for what it is.

A large size Pizza Hut pan crust (assuming Meat Lover's), usually about 3/8's in one sitting, sometimes a little more. Depends on what else I eat along with it.

Eventually, I would like to be able to eat an entire large size Pizza Hut pizza in one sitting so a large will become my personal size. That way, additional pizzas will be needed when others are around and hungry.
4 years

Selkie:
I can eat a large pizza, wedges and a tub of Ben & Jerry's easily!🐷

A large pizza is my slice.
3 years

Little Ceasar's $5 pizza without the crust (I'd eat that too if it wasn't so tough).

I had 10 pieces of pepperoni, 2 brownies, 2 cinnamon rolls, and a bit of pasta salad before quarantine at Cici's. I think I could have had a bit more, but I ran out of time.
3 years

Typically I'll do a medium pizza when I get one. Mostly because nobody makes a large gluten free pizza. Also they're all square cut for some reason.

Most I've ever done was 36 slices at a Cici's Pizza buffet back in college. Lol, manager asked me to leave for eating too much.
3 years

About 16
3 years

My wife and I went on an anniversary trip to Tennessee. We stopped in at cici's. I ate 13 slices before I accidentally ate a Buffalo chicken one. If I didn't have that, I could have had at least six more
3 years

Well 2 medium sized pizzas or one family sized.

I can fill in quite a lot at one go but eating them throughout the day would be a problem.
3 years
23456   loading