Extreme obesity

Fupa questions

So nice to see another male who is interested in talking about fupa. This is a topic that I find even other really big men are reluctant to talk about (some refuse to let the "p" in fupa = "pubic," and insist they have a "fat pad" not a fupa... which I think is just silly).

Expatbhm:
At what weight did your fupa really begin to develop?

Mine started about mid way between 300-400 lbs, but it was just a minor roll or fold. After 400 it started to really be a "fupa."

At what weight did it cover your penis up when not erect? Erect?

When not erect, it covered my penis probably around 400 lbs, maybe even before? It's kind of hard to tell. Not sure when it happened, but at 500 it covers it when erect as well.

How is your sex life, if you have a large fupa?

The fupa isn't a big issue regarding sex, it can be lifted easily enough. However, the amount of general fat & padding around my penis has made things more challenging, for sure.

What does your partner have to do to achieve insertion or to give you a blow job?

My feeder still can pleasure me orally, but it's just tougher to get to. Not so much due to the fupa, but my thighs are very thick, and the flesh around the penis itself buries it pretty well. We can achieve insertion with a few different positions. Reverse-cowgirl works well, because she can bear down on me with her weight. Biggest thing I miss is doggy style, which just isn't possible anymore. smiley

Can you orgasm by just thrusting into your fupa?

No, although I would love it if I could learn how to do this!
6 years

Fupa questions

Expatbhm:
At what weight did your fupa really begin to develop?

Around 250-300

Expatbhm:
At what weight did it cover your penis up when not erect? Erect?

I guess I'm somewhat small there (just being honest), but by 300 it literally shrinks up into my fupa when not erect and only sticks out about 1-1.5 inches when fully erect.

Expatbhm:
How is your sex life, if you have a large fupa?

Sex was difficult. Last person I was with didn't enjoy my weight. Due to my size, we were limited to missionary or cowgirl, which both hurt her hips because I was "too fat and wide".

Expatbhm:
What does your partner have to do to achieve insertion or to give you a blow job?

See above. Would love to let a Feeder try, though.

Expatbhm:
Can you orgasm by just thrusting into your fupa?

Embarrassingly, yes. I was shifting my weight on a long trip and began to get an erection from my fupa "massaging" me. I stopped just short of orgasm, but it is definitely possible.
6 years

Fupa questions

BOBBURNS:
when I was larger definitely yes. I could just sit and rock gently back and forth and absolutely have an orgasm it just depends upon how your fupa covers your area down there. I have to say it was really fantastic even when driving in the car it was the same thing.

You are only the second person I have heard admit that they could do achieve this. It really sounds like an amazing, wonderful feat, and I wish there were some way to achieve it myself. As you mention, it seems to depend on the arrangement of the fupa and fat accumulation, so it's probably luck (maybe a bit of genetics?).

It's very hard and takes a lot of awkward stretching for me to reach down and do that by hand at this size, so this would have been a fantastic alternative. You were a very lucky man to have experienced it, I think!
6 years

Fupa questions

BOBBURNS:
when I was larger definitely yes. I could just sit and rock gently back and forth and absolutely have an orgasm it just depends upon how your fupa covers your area down there. I have to say it was really fantastic even when driving in the car it was the same thing.

giantjay:
You are only the second person I have heard admit that they could do achieve this. It really sounds like an amazing, wonderful feat, and I wish there were some way to achieve it myself. As you mention, it seems to depend on the arrangement of the fupa and fat accumulation, so it's probably luck (maybe a bit of genetics?).

It's very hard and takes a lot of awkward stretching for me to reach down and do that by hand at this size, so this would have been a fantastic alternative. You were a very lucky man to have experienced it, I think!

I can do it too
6 years

Fupa questions

Very interesting topic.
I hope I'm not being intrusive to you guys
6 years

Fupa questions

The subject came up in chat the other day (people with very fat fupas being able to use their fat to masturbate hands-free), and honestly I am surprised at the number of people who can do this.

And very jealous!

Also surprised I'd never heard about it before!

Hats off to you, gentlemen!
6 years

Fupa questions

I never thought of such a thing but if you guys can do it I think thats amazing.
6 years

Fupa questions

fupas are very sexy on both guys and girls... loved reading these! and i would love to actually be with someone who could get themselves off using just their fupa - really interesting stuff!
6 years

Fupa questions

I haven't had a full on orgasm just yet from my fupa. But I have bin real close. Most of the time I snap out of it or stop my self.
5 years

Fupa questions

If I had a fupa that hid my unit fully erect, I'd be in
fat heaven.
5 years
1234   loading