Extreme obesity

Fupa questions

I can't speak for everyone. But sometimes Its just as easy to sit down on the toilet then it is to find it at times
5 years

Fupa questions

I can't speak for others, but I just sit because that eliminates the need to do anything more than unsheath if necessary.
5 years

Fupa questions

For me my fupa covered me unit soft around 300 and now that I'm about 400 it covers damn near all of it hard. I have to lift it out of the way to pee. And yes if I'm in the right position i can make my self climax by simply thrusting. Intercourse still isn't and issue though just move it out of the way lol
5 years

Fupa questions

Ssbhmjoe:
For me my fupa covered me unit soft around 300 and now that I'm about 400 it covers damn near all of it hard. I have to lift it out of the way to pee. And yes if I'm in the right position i can make my self climax by simply thrusting. Intercourse still isn't and issue though just move it out of the way lol

this is so hot.... you have the best of both worlds! do you have any trouble reaching it yet? i suspect not at your current size, but if you keep gaining...
5 years

Fupa questions

Ah I mean my gut is starting to get in the way. But I don't exactly struggle to yet. But I hope to in the near future!
5 years

Fupa questions

canuck:
this is so hot.... you have the best of both worlds! do you have any trouble reaching it yet? i suspect not at your current size, but if you keep gaining...[/quote]

I agree, this is very hot!
5 years

Fupa questions

Currently weighing roughly 330, my Fupa tends to cover the entire thing when sitting, granted i'm a grower, but still, when sitting down it basically goes inside like a turtle's head. When I have to pee I generally tend to sit down, unless the rooms warm at which point I'll stand, but if it's cold i usually have to dig him out
5 years

Fupa questions

Hottest conversation EVER. smiley
4 years

Fupa questions

I find this an extremely hot topic also. I have fantasies about spontaneously orgasming while eating, walking, driving or just sitting. I don’t have much of a fupa yet, so it is just a fantasy. I was blown away when someone at another fat guys site described how for him it’s a constant thing that when walking he is rubbing and cumming.
4 years

Fupa questions

I have talked to a few who have orgasmed just from eating. I have reached the point of. Wile driving the vibration of the car makes me dribble. I haven’t had a hard orgasm just yet. But if this is happening wile driving I must be close. I know in the past I’ve bin on the edge and never dribbled like I am now. It’s truly amazing how this is progressing.
4 years
1234   loading