Fat experiences

Breaking the 300lb mark

I passed 300 recently and love it.I really want to get over 400 asap and probably well over 500 eventually. I want huge moobs bigger than most women's breasts and a enormous blubber belly blob to fondle.
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

I hit 300 almost two years ago. And it been about a year sence I have had a scale that weighs over 350.(so I haven't weighed in 😁😁smiley And I'm starting to feel huge. I have out grown buying clothes at your every day store. Even Wal-Mart. And I flow out of/break just about any normal chair. But 300 was when I really started to feel "obese". But it only gets better from there!
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

It was the best thing ever crossing the 300 pound mark. At this weight there is no kidding but you are truly obese and everything that comes with it. I have been so happy at being over 300 pounds I am making good progress towards the 400 pound barrier.
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

300-310 has been pretty ehh for me, being tall means I'm basically just now getting to the "oh that dudes fat af" but my belly only hangs about an inch or so down. I thnik when I start getting to 350 I'll start really hitting that point
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

I’m coming up on the 300 mark pretty soon. I’m the biggest I’ve ever been right now at 275 and I can feel the weight, that’s for sure. However, being so close to 300, I can’t stop here. I’ve gotten scared and given up on the big three zero zero several times and although I’m happy where I am, I know if I don’t break 300 I will always wonder what it would have felt like.

My only fear (deepest desire) is that once I reach 300, I won’t be able to stop. Being bigger than I’ve ever been, reaching that high water mark, means every pound I gain will always be the biggest I’ve ever been.

I just bought a whole new set of clothes that are a bit baggy on me, they’re gonna fit reeeeeel soon.

That’s is all.
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

Right now I struggle with my weight because it's almost like I'm in limbo between "normal" and fat. I'm 280lbs but I'm fairly tall so it carries well. For me, breaking that 300lb mark would kind of set me free. At that point, I'd know that I was truly obese. Then, I'd be able to live comfortably knowing just how fat I am
5 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

kevingainer:
For me it was an important threshold. Although I had been obese for some time, after passing through the 300 pound barrier I started to feel obese. My weight started to really affect just about everything I did. I have now passed the 350 pound mark and there is no kidding but that I am starting to be really obese...and I like it even more.

SAME! Over 350, climbing towards 400!! The obesity is really kicking in! I love it! I went to the store with some freinds the other day and was just out of breath trying to keep up! After words I was whooped! I just went home and stuffed my self. And passed out! And getting closer to 400 I'm having great trouble finding cloths that fit. And I'm just starting to feel like a real glutton. All I want to do is sit around and eat. I had the thought the the other day that I wish I didn't have to get up and get more food! 😂😂😂 aaaahhh... It's great!
5 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

Since I was always around 150lbs many years ago and first started out gaining, I've had a dream of reaching 300lb by the age of 30 and achieve double my starting weight. But now I'm realising I'm 29 and I don't think I'll be able to reach that goal without some serious work. But for me that would be that moment of "yes, I made it!".
4 years
12   loading