forum  extreme obesity

reckless gaining5 months

TheWhipHand:
For me, it would take away the thrill. One of the most satissatisfying things to watch as I fatten up the little Butterball, is watching is self control slowly melt away. We had this huge dinner with a few feedees and feeders who were much larger than he is, and watching him simply eat just because of his company was heartening.
But it is slowly watching him go for another serving, finish another dish, and develop hunger where he would have been fine a few months ago...that's satisfying.

Curious 1:
Wait, you have feedee friends that you meet in real life to eat with? How did you meet them? I have yet to meet anyone in real life that shares our fetish

A friend of mine used to be a little chubby. She started dating this fellow who really fattened her up, and we had a moment of recognition between the two of us. So once in a while yeah we have a dinner together where we fatten our little piggies and make sure they eat...well, everything. They got married and had a baby, and she's pregnant again so she isn't currently being fattened, but we still get together and encourage others. It's all rather hedonistic and fun.

reckless gaining5 months

TheWhipHand:
For me, it would take away the thrill. One of the most satissatisfying things to watch as I fatten up the little Butterball, is watching is self control slowly melt away. We had this huge dinner with a few feedees and feeders who were much larger than he is, and watching him simply eat just because of his company was heartening.
But it is slowly watching him go for another serving, finish another dish, and develop hunger where he would have been fine a few months ago...that's satisfying.

Curious 1:
Wait, you have feedee friends that you meet in real life to eat with? How did you meet them? I have yet to meet anyone in real life that shares our fetish

TheWhipHand:
A friend of mine used to be a little chubby. She started dating this fellow who really fattened her up, and we had a moment of recognition between the two of us. So once in a while yeah we have a dinner together where we fatten our little piggies and make sure they eat...well, everything. They got married and had a baby, and she's pregnant again so she isn't currently being fattened, but we still get together and encourage others. It's all rather hedonistic and fun.

Wow, I would love to be the victum/feedee of two feeder like this. Especialy two dommes. smiley

reckless gaining5 months

TheWhipHand:

Curious 1:

I agree the thrill is in watching a piggy lose control and stuff uncontrollably. I love when my piggy gets gassy after eating snacks late at night. That is the sound of her gaining. Her belly processing calories and turning them into fat.

reckless gaining4 months

I eat what and how much I want. I do like a variety of foods so I more or less get a "balanced diet" ....plus a ton of carbs and sweets.

The only things I can think of that hold me back are lack of funds, lack of food at home, and when eating with others trying not to eat their portion of dinner.

reckless gaining4 months

PinkyDear:
I eat what and how much I want. I do like a variety of foods so I more or less get a "balanced diet" ....plus a ton of carbs and sweets.

The only things I can think of that hold me back are lack of funds, lack of food at home, and when eating with others trying not to eat their portion of dinner.

Speaking of hot (!) there's an image: a SSBBW eating not just her own portion, but someone else's as well. Wow.

reckless gaining4 months

It doesn't even have to be a SSBBW. In high school, I was friends with someone who was only around 200, and she would eat absolutely everything that other people at the lunch table didn't finish. She even begged us for more every now and then, which was incredibly hot.

reckless gaining4 months

When I go grocery shopping, I tend to go for healthy-ish items in my staple shopping trip. Bananas, yoghurt, salad, ect. But the issue for me is that because my brain is so fickle in what it wants. My real food binges are bought spur of the moment on the way home from work, or late at night when I have absolutely nothing to do. So Iíll eat relatively healthy every other meal, but when Iím just sitting there for hours eating some of this and some of that? Thatís where Taco Bell and whole bags of chips come in.

reckless gaining3 months

kevingainer:
Abandoning yourself to gaining is the most fantastic thing you can do. Every instinct tells you to ber careful but there is a great sense of liberation when you give in to your life-long onsession. I find that now I am morbidly obese I enjoy everything about, even if that sounds somewhat perverse.

I like the fact that, except on the internet, I find it difficult to buy clothes that fit me. I like the fact that people prejudge me when I first meet them. I enjoy having to make calculations all the time: can I fit in that seat, can I get into that car,... I find pleasure even in the ways obesity restricts what I can do: can I pick that up, can I walk that far, why am I always hot, why am I always out of breath, why am I always ravenously hungry...
Same 😊

reckless gaining3 months

bigfoodie95:
I've always drunk a lot of soda, and have typically gone for sugar free. I made the switch the sugary, and it's seen my weight balloon up. I know I should be careful, my weight has been increasingly on my belly which is the unhealthiest, but I can't stop. I'm addicted to it, and I love the feeling of growing. I love every new inch, every new stretch mark. I love getting out of breath walking increasingly shorter distances. It's just too fun!!

That's what I love too, knowing it's do unbelievably unhealthy but doing it anyway and seeing just how much it ruins your fitness and health. Feels so good knowing I've done this to myself and I doubt it can be reversed even if I did eat healthier as my body is that strained at this size and how bad I eat.

reckless gaining3 months

bigfoodie95:
I've always drunk a lot of soda, and have typically gone for sugar free. I made the switch the sugary, and it's seen my weight balloon up. I know I should be careful, my weight has been increasingly on my belly which is the unhealthiest, but I can't stop. I'm addicted to it, and I love the feeling of growing. I love every new inch, every new stretch mark. I love getting out of breath walking increasingly shorter distances. It's just too fun!!
Same here!It turns me on like nothing else!
3 page 3 of 3   loading