General

Defiant eater

PinkyDear:
If someone suggests or gives little hints about weight loss I end up thinking the opposite. The last time a doctor gave me a menu plan I went out to eat right after the appointment and ate forbidden foods and calories.

Does anyone else feel the need to disobey?

I would do the exact same!!! But I often do, guess that's the rebel inside of me.
6 years

Defiant eater

PinkyDear:
If someone suggests or gives little hints about weight loss I end up thinking the opposite. The last time a doctor gave me a menu plan I went out to eat right after the appointment and ate forbidden foods and calories.

Does anyone else feel the need to disobey?

That's pretty self destructive- doing something

harmful just because someone told you not to.

I'm not much of a follower but I'm not going to mindlessly rebel, especially against my self interest. Kind of like a friend who quit wearing his seat belt because they passed a law that you had to. Same guy used to jump on me about wearing a seat belt on a tractor if I was anywhere near a ditch. And he made his son buckle up religiously ( he still wears his seat belt if there are children in the car.)

For Hector- dude if you only knew how many meeting I eat in... As long as there are no directors or VPs there, if it's lunch time, I'm eating.
6 years