forum  submission and domination

what do you like the most about a dominant feeder?10 months

I am a dominant female feeder and I use my power and control to make you eat beyond what you normally can. Your belly will be big and round and bursting at the seams.

Whats your fave part about being with a dominant feeder?

what do you like the most about a dominant feeder?10 months

Glad to find another like me here.

what do you like the most about a dominant feeder?9 months

Being taken care of and encouraged to do what was frowned upon if not forbidden when I was growing up: indulging.

what do you like the most about a dominant feeder?9 months

I'm not sure if my feeding role is more dominant or submissive.

I love taking care of my wife, making sure she's happy and well-fed. She can ask me to anything for her and I'll do it, like cleaning up her mess after she eats, wiping food off of her, or going shopping in the middle of night when she gets a craving.

But she's also super submissive, and asks my permission to do things "normal women" just don't ask about- without my prompting I might add:
"Honey, is it okay if I take a bath now?"
"Darling, can I use the toilet now?"

Of course I always say yes, help her stand up, and undress her properly.
Naturally it just seems like she's started treating me as her authority figure, and I started treating her as my huge fat princess who needs to be looked after and indulged. And it's making us both so happy together!

what do you like the most about a dominant feeder?7 months

I imagine that a dominant feeder would often weight and measure me and frequenly monitor my gains, like a good farmer, while adapting my F-diet to accelerate the gains. I expect she would pat me and touch me enjoying my growing soft fat flesh... She would also have other demands as any domme would, especially related to me being treated as her animal: leashed and all four on demand... A basic demand would be of course that I polish off all the plates put in front of me so many times a day, as there should be no wastage of food! Her words would be kind and supportive, always encouraging me to eat more and calling me her pig, her slave or whatever else would be fitting. Did I forget something?

what do you like the most about a dominant feeder?6 months

Takeyourpride0:
I am a dominant female feeder and I use my power and control to make you eat beyond what you normally can. Your belly will be big and round and bursting at the seams.

Whats your fave part about being with a dominant feeder?
Being degraded , stripped of humanity and turned into a dumb, animal kissing the floor you walk on begging for more mental torture

what do you like the most about a dominant feeder?6 months

There's a lot to unpack lol. The loss of control is.probably my favorite and core part of.the experience. Eating when I'm told to eat, often more than I'd eat even while trying to gain. Being tied up, treated like property, force fed because my body isn't mine any more. Every time those wrist cuffs go on, I lose myself in the fantasy of what would happen if my feeder one day decides she's not going to undo those restraints, and then I really will be her property.

what do you like the most about a dominant feeder?5 months

The humiliation and being forced to do things that I really want to do but would never do on my own. I love being degraded and treated like I only exist for sexual pleasure.

what do you like the most about a dominant feeder?2 months

I'm lucky to have a very gentle, caring dom feeding me, and I love when he encourages me to eat a bit more than my natural limit..so I feel full and tight and have to beg him to massage and pet my big, stuffed tummy... I love feeling so well cared for

what do you like the most about a dominant feeder?2 months

Being made to do things that I wouldn't normally go, but turn out to give me pleasure - whether it is being stuffed beyond what i want, or made to wear clothes so tight that I feel humiliated in public (which provides a perverse pleasure)...

Knowing that my resistance is futile, that my feeder has mental (and now physical) control and superiority to me, so my wishes are secondary to hers...