Stuffing

Stuffed for new year!

Hi, Happy NY to all.

Due to work I celebrated NYE all alone this year, so what better than food to keep me company??

Bear with my intro till I get to today...

I live in France, very close to the borders with Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg so I have a great choice of food, whatever I feel like. France has amazingly good food, my favourites are the cheeses, pates and wines. Germans believe in massive portions of meat-based dishes and the best desserts in the world, cakes are served large and creamy. Luxembourg has the highest concentration of highly rated chefs and although expensive the meals are to die for. Belgium of course boasts the most mind-blowingly orgasmic chocolate in the world... one Belgian truffle choc is so rich it feels like an entire box of Cadbury's.

My partner and I enjoy nothing more than wearing tight clothes and heading somewhere to completely pig out, but we prefer Germany as its the best value for money and there are a good number of people who do exactly the same thing.

So today I decided to head to Saarburg in Germany where I treated myself to:
Potato cakes with apple sauce as starter. These are 3 large patties of potato, fried, each as large as a burger (real not McD)
Schnitzel - a slice of pork fried in batter, so large it came over the plate on either side, with a bowl of chips that they kindly replaced when I finished the first one. These were washed down with 2 pints of Bitburger.

I really pigged out with the desserts. At the same restaurant I had a big slice of Tiramisu, then at a cafe across the road I had an apple strudel with a massive dollop of full-fat clotted cream. At this point I had to go the bathroom to open my jeans button and slip the belt a notch. After this I strolled round the village for 5 minutes before I found another cafe and had a big slice of Black Forest Gateau.

By now I was too stuffed to move so I had to sit there a while and ordered a sparkling water to digest, burping quietly to myself. Although I had officially finished the stuffing, a fruit flan looked too good to miss so a slice of that with cream found its way down to my bloated gut.

A pic attached for anyone interested, sorry about the quality.

I am feeling too fat to write anymore so will head to bed and rub my stuffed belly till it sleeps.

I couldn't have hoped for a better start to a new year smiley unless of course my babe was with me.

All the best wishes to everyone for a happy & food-filled 2008.
S
16 years