Gaining

Husband learning to like feederism

Hi! Need some advice...I can tell that my husband is aroused by my desire to make him fatter, but he is pretty resistant. I think he is just nervous, but he said he likes it because it's "deviance". He got pretty turned on by the idea of being too fat to pleasure himself. How can I encourage him? I have no desire to make him unhealthy, and he knows it, just want to stuff him once in a while with maybe a little gaining. He's already 360 pounds with sub tendencies.
6 years

There are lots of downsides to gaining (especially starting where your husband already is!). Just because the idea turns him on does not mean he should do it. Also it can be a slippery slope...even a little stuffing and gaining might lead to him gaining a lot more than he wants.

A frank talk about his concerns might help. Maybe if you can help him gain in a careful manner (contrary to your inclination I'm sure!) he'd be more open to it.
6 years

AskDrFeeder:
There are lots of downsides to gaining (especially starting where your husband already is!). Just because the idea turns him on does not mean he should do it. Also it can be a slippery slope...even a little stuffing and gaining might lead to him gaining a lot more than he wants.

A frank talk about his concerns might help. Maybe if you can help him gain in a careful manner (contrary to your inclination I'm sure!) he'd be more open to it.

Thanks! I'll have to carefully broach the subject with him. I certainly wouldn't want to cause him permanent damage. I wish he could gain and lose in an instant so we could play around but still have regular life.
6 years

bailt2008:
Hi! Need some advice...I can tell that my husband is aroused by my desire to make him fatter, but he is pretty resistant. I think he is just nervous, but he said he likes it because it's "deviance". He got pretty turned on by the idea of being too fat to pleasure himself. How can I encourage him? I have no desire to make him unhealthy, and he knows it, just want to stuff him once in a while with maybe a little gaining. He's already 360 pounds with sub tendencies.

You might consider adding some other "deviant" behaviors, for example, bondage. Bondage could provide the same notion of his not being able to pleasure himself -- you totally in control of his orgasms -- without making him more unhealthy. Some sort of cockring or chastity device might also be fun for him, as you take total control.

Food play and stuffing/inflation could also be fun without necesssarily making him any heavier.

I agree with the Doc. Be careful not to slip down that slope and into a place neither of you want to be.
6 years