Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

junepearl:
A supremely fun fantasy, one of my favorites. I don't get into it all the time, I'm mostly a sweet/caretaker feeder, but when I do, I prefer to fantasize more of the rough stuff, and it's tough to find someone into hard vore.

FattenedUp:
Well, the so-called hard vore is certainly more realistic, and the only one I'm into. May be rough, stealthy or loving/voluntary, the last being less credible, to be honest.

Not so difficult to find people who enjoy this fantasy - all depends on where one looks.

Less credible, but super hot in its own way. I find people who are into the Hansel and Gretel thing, but not much else.
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

junepearl:
A supremely fun fantasy, one of my favorites. I don't get into it all the time, I'm mostly a sweet/caretaker feeder, but when I do, I prefer to fantasize more of the rough stuff, and it's tough to find someone into hard vore.

Myself, I watch too many cooking shows. So my mind will typically drift toward episodes of “Beat Bobby Flay”. Kinda ruins the vibe smiley
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

junepearl:

fatrnfatr:
Myself, I watch too many cooking shows. So my mind will typically drift toward episodes of �Beat Bobby Flay�. Kinda ruins the vibe smiley

LOL I could work with that. Gives a whole new meaning to flank steak.
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I wouldn't mind being the predator in these situations...
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

robynrobinson:
what about being turned into food? Does the thought of a cannibal master adding another layer of glaze to your body as you are popped in the oven to roast turn you on?

What about being tussled up like a turkey and served on a plate on a big dinner table knowing that your body is one big plump, juicy, succulent, delicious morsel?

Omg yes! This would be amazing! Think I’d like to be spit roasted
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

robynrobinson:
How about an apple poking out of that nice deep belly button as well?

I am fascinated what humans served as food would be most willing to be turned into. Would you prefer to be cooked and transformed into a pork centerpiece dish on the table complete with vegetable decorations all around, or maybe stuffed to the point of bursting, then having to contents of your stomach boiled as a stew before your entire body is served.

mmmmmm....I could really enjoy fat women as desert with ice cream all over their bodies with icing and a cherry on top. The idea of churning milk within their breasts and belly is arousing too

Omg! This sounds amazing! True fantasy of mine
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I love this, anyone who wants to RP let me know - I'm to excited right now reading this. I want an apple in my mouth as I stare at my drooling captors ... eyeing my fattened belly.
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Sexy
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

These stream/cam ideas are such a great idea. Already drooling at the thought of roleplaying a hungry chef with tasty juicy Pearl. I would be so up for it !
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I've never been interested in the 'cooking' or 'eating someone' part of it, but I like the tension and the danger. It's like mixing a thriller or a horror story in with the sensuality of feeding and fattening. I like the fantasy of the feedee knowing (or perhaps not knowing until the last minute) that there's a danger. There's also a bit of domination and submission in the concept.
4 years
12345   loading