submission and domination

fattened for a cannibal1 year

I think one of my biggest fantasies is to be fattened up for a rich cannibal.
They would be really forceful and manipulative with their feeding methods. Guilt me into eating lots for them. "I made all this food for you- you're going to turn it down?
And eventually decide I'm big enough to eat! Or, maybe they fall in love with me and keep me around?

I would love to roleplay this! Its such a cute idea!

Id love to play!

Im also into stuffing, vore, and bursting RP if you want to try those some other time!

stuffedfluffedlover:
Id love to play!

Im also into stuffing, vore, and bursting RP if you want to try those some other time!

oo nice nice!! sadly im not too into vore (hard vore im into! soft vore not so much)

We could do some hard vore, Im fine getting eaten and eating~

stuffedfluffedlover:
We could do some hard vore, Im fine getting eaten and eating~

cool!! do you have discord or line ? :o

ive got hangouts, but I can get discord, been meaning to jump in for awhile now

stuffedfluffedlover:
ive got hangouts, but I can get discord, been meaning to jump in for awhile now

sure thing!! add me im Vern#7307 !

Heres my server, im new to discord and cant figure out how to just add you yet

discord.gg/WW7KgC

what about being turned into food? Does the thought of a cannibal master adding another layer of glaze to your body as you are popped in the oven to roast turn you on?

What about being tussled up like a turkey and served on a plate on a big dinner table knowing that your body is one big plump, juicy, succulent, delicious morsel?

Can someone describe the difference between hard and soft vore to me?

We rp vore every now and then as foreplay, but interested to see what the different "degrees" of it are.

Oh dear, I love this! Both for soft vore and hard/prep vore, though I'm personally more of a soft vore fan most of the time. I especially love the guilt tripping into eating more, always been a personal favorite of mine. I also like deception--a predator acting so sweet and kind, only to turn around once their prey is fat enough and reveal their truly cruel nature as they gobble them up.

Predator falling in love with their prey and fighting against their hunger (and failing) is a delicious idea as well!

SweetLittleTreat:
I especially love the guilt tripping into eating more, always been a personal favorite of mine. I also like deception--a predator acting so sweet and kind, only to turn around once their prey is fat enough and reveal their truly cruel nature as they gobble them up.

Predator falling in love with their prey and fighting against their hunger (and failing) is a delicious idea as well!

I think this is the aspect of vore that is attractive to me, as well. As well as the idea of being tricked into a position of in the captor's power, and losing the ability to get away (or to stop fattening up!). I am probably a soft-vore guy, from the sounds of it.

Pig farmer:
There's no vore as such in Hansel and Gretel but the tale appeals to some of us on this site because of the fattening and the witch's intentions. Her taunting is also arousing.

Part of the appeal of Hansel & Gretel (which I adore) is that, although they've managed to trick the witch by making her think he's not fattened up, in reality he is still unable to resist, loses control as it were, and does in fact grow fat. Something about the inevitability and unavoidability of it is so enticing.

Pig farmer:
There's no vore as such in Hansel and Gretel but the tale appeals to some of us on this site because of the fattening and the witch's intentions. Her taunting is also arousing.

giantjay:
Part of the appeal of Hansel & Gretel (which I adore) is that, although they've managed to trick the witch by making her think he's not fattened up, in reality he is still unable to resist, loses control as it were, and does in fact grow fat. Something about the inevitability and unavoidability of it is so enticing.

I really agree with this, giantjay! It's that he can't stop himself (and obviously Gretel can't stop feeding him either -- or giving in to his desires)....

robynrobinson:
what about being turned into food? Does the thought of a cannibal master adding another layer of glaze to your body as you are popped in the oven to roast turn you on?

What about being tussled up like a turkey and served on a plate on a big dinner table knowing that your body is one big plump, juicy, succulent, delicious morsel?

Well this is the hottest thing I've ever read. That's my paradise.

robynrobinson:

jrew:

And for those who enjoy a piggy fetish, how about being served as the centerpiece of a feast with a nice big apple in your greedy gluttonous mouth?

robynrobinson:

jrew:

GrowingLoveHandles:
And for those who enjoy a piggy fetish, how about being served as the centerpiece of a feast with a nice big apple in your greedy gluttonous mouth?

Thats lovely smiley

GrowingLoveHandles:

We've done this role play in the bedroom before... lots of fun! Big turn on, with arms bound behind and an apple acting as a gag. smiley

How about an apple poking out of that nice deep belly button as well?

I am fascinated what humans served as food would be most willing to be turned into. Would you prefer to be cooked and transformed into a pork centerpiece dish on the table complete with vegetable decorations all around, or maybe stuffed to the point of bursting, then having to contents of your stomach boiled as a stew before your entire body is served.

mmmmmm....I could really enjoy fat women as desert with ice cream all over their bodies with icing and a cherry on top. The idea of churning milk within their breasts and belly is arousing too

robynrobinson:

I am fascinated what humans served as food would be most willing to be turned into. Would you prefer to be cooked and transformed into a pork centerpiece dish on the table complete with vegetable decorations all around, or maybe stuffed to the point of bursting, then having to contents of your stomach boiled as a stew before your entire body is served.

mmmmmm....I could really enjoy fat women as desert with ice cream all over their bodies with icing and a cherry on top. The idea of churning milk within their breasts and belly is arousing too

I read that humans probably taste a lot like pork, and that some societies that actually practice cannibalism call human meat "the long pig."

If we're going for dark cannibal fantasies personally, I'd rather treat big fatties like milk cows than cook them up outright.
Organic, humane free-range human milk, butter, and even ice cream!
Feed them up, make them lactate, and milk them for the rest of their lives while making sure they're happy and content. A beautiful farm in the countryside where they can roam around as they please...
not that they'll really want to since they're so plump and heavy!

robynrobinson:

jrew:

GrowingLoveHandles:

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! I need to be this!

robynrobinson:

Both of those ways to be served sound just fantastic. I'd like to imagine I was forced to swallow carrots whole before being cooked so that my belly would be filled with them, making me taste better. Also carrots or other slim vegetables being forced into my ass sounds great too.

guro:
I think one of my biggest fantasies is to be fattened up for a rich cannibal.
They would be really forceful and manipulative with their feeding methods. Guilt me into eating lots for them. "I made all this food for you- you're going to turn it down?
And eventually decide I'm big enough to eat! Or, maybe they fall in love with me and keep me around?

I would love to roleplay this! Its such a cute idea!
message me I'll glady take you on that offer this pred is hungry for a fatty meal

Pig farmer:

giantjay:

GrowingLoveHandles:
I really agree with this, giantjay! It's that he can't stop himself (and obviously Gretel can't stop feeding him either -- or giving in to his desires)....

God, yes. All of this. ^^^ I'd be that witch 24/7 If it were possible.

Pig farmer:

giantjay:

GrowingLoveHandles:

closetfeeder8:
God, yes. All of this. ^^^ I'd be that witch 24/7 If it were possible.

And I'd be Hansel 24/7 if that were possible!

Smores:
This is definitely some fun RP material

I SO AGREE very hot

Would anyone be up for roleplaying this scenario? Either as the predator or prey? I'm so into this

03deiniolwh:
Would anyone be up for roleplaying this scenario? Either as the predator or prey? I'm so into this

I'm so into being a prey...

Love playing a hungry chef drooling over a juicy fattened butterball fro his dinner smiley

If anyone wishes to roleplay this scenario either as the prey or pred, message me either on here or on discord:

plumpy#5288

robynrobinson:

jrew:

GrowingLoveHandles:

All of this! Yes please!

Clubkong:
Love playing a hungry chef drooling over a juicy fattened butterball fro his dinner smiley

Do we both want to do that?

robynrobinson:

Yeah I have had that one before

robynrobinson:

Ffox:
Yeah I have had that one before

Damn, you've must have looked so scrumptious like this

Traped. I always had one where I was filled with pastry filling all huge unable to move can't even reach ground to try. Made into what made me this way.

[quote]robynrobinson:

projectpolemics:
I read that humans probably taste a lot like pork, and that some societies that actually practice cannibalism call human meat "the long pig."

If we're going for dark cannibal fantasies personally, I'd rather treat big fatties like milk cows than cook them up outright.
Feed them up, make them lactate, and milk them for the rest of their lives while making sure they're happy and content. A beautiful farm in the countryside where they can roam around as they please...
not that they'll really want to since they're so plump and heavy![/quote

Me too so bad

I want the wicker man thing to happen, but they eventually want a meal instead of a sacrifice.
The colony of women...they invite me in, make me their guest of honor for a few years while fattening me beyond belief, even teasing how tasty id be that im getting so fat. Then one day they drop the bomb that they actually are...so big i have no chance to escape.

I just had the oddest dream that these weird guys that ran the supermarket chain tried to kidnap me and make me a Chicago style deep dish pizza. they use the hose to fill me with cheese and marinara sauce.

Hi - just found this thread, and loved it. It put me in mind of a story I wrote a while back...
fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
I am really interested in RP, around this, or in a scenario where I am kept captive and forced to write wrotic fiction! Ping me if you're interested! Greg

feed me . i want to.pm

eat me

A supremely fun fantasy, one of my favorites. I don't get into it all the time, I'm mostly a sweet/caretaker feeder, but when I do, I prefer to fantasize more of the rough stuff, and it's tough to find someone into hard vore.

junepearl:
A supremely fun fantasy, one of my favorites. I don't get into it all the time, I'm mostly a sweet/caretaker feeder, but when I do, I prefer to fantasize more of the rough stuff, and it's tough to find someone into hard vore.

Well, the so-called hard vore is certainly more realistic, and the only one I'm into. May be rough, stealthy or loving/voluntary, the last being less credible, to be honest.

Not so difficult to find people who enjoy this fantasy - all depends on where one looks.

Ffox:
Traped. I always had one where I was filled with pastry filling all huge unable to move can't even reach ground to try. Made into what made me this way.

this sounds delicious... love the idea of fattening someone up so much that their feet and arms can't reach the ground because their belly is soooo huge... mmm, what a tasty meal you would be!

junepearl:

FattenedUp:
Well, the so-called hard vore is certainly more realistic, and the only one I'm into. May be rough, stealthy or loving/voluntary, the last being less credible, to be honest.

Not so difficult to find people who enjoy this fantasy - all depends on where one looks.

Less credible, but super hot in its own way. I find people who are into the Hansel and Gretel thing, but not much else.

junepearl:

Myself, I watch too many cooking shows. So my mind will typically drift toward episodes of ďBeat Bobby FlayĒ. Kinda ruins the vibe smiley

junepearl:

fatrnfatr:
Myself, I watch too many cooking shows. So my mind will typically drift toward episodes of �Beat Bobby Flay�. Kinda ruins the vibe smiley

LOL I could work with that. Gives a whole new meaning to flank steak.

fattened for a cannibal12 months

I think it's kind of interesting, the idea of me and a partner being fattened till we can't move and then wrapped up like mummies and stuffed into a hot tub to be boiled like soup.

Of course, the hot tub is too small and we rub up against each other as we struggle to get out.

And the mummy wraps shrink in the hot water so out fat spills out the gaps in the wraps....

fattened for a cannibal11 months

This all reminds me of a dream I had back high school.

One day, all the cute popular girls start having me over at their places, and kept offering me food. As much as I would eat, i never really seemed to get full. After a few weeks, and a couple dozen pounds later, they tell me how they are all witches, and enchanted the food they gave me so I woulnt get full, and how they needed me for a "special ceramony" to grant them more power. Being naieve, i went along with it, and started eating more and more. Months passed, and I kept on growing. Then one night, I go with them to one of their houses. At this point, im over 400lbs. We go out back, where theres some sort of ritual set up, and a large seat. Before i know it, im strapped down to the seat, and they tell me im to be their feast/ sacrifice. They feed me one last time, stuffing me to burst.
But at the last second, one of them disables the others. She takes me inside, making me into her feede.
I always found this a bit odd, since im more of a feeder myself.

robynrobinson:

Thats my fantasy right there, id love to be fattenen either knowing or not knowing. Until thanksgiving comes around and im massively stuffed for my day to be prepared for a large feast.

I wouldn't mind being the predator in these situations...

wat:
I wouldn't mind being the predator in these situations...
id RP with you

fattened for a cannibal10 months

robynrobinson:

Omg yes! This would be amazing! Think Iíd like to be spit roasted

fattened for a cannibal10 months

robynrobinson:

Omg! This sounds amazing! True fantasy of mine

fattened for a cannibal9 months

kidnapping me. feed me. really.

fattened for a cannibal9 months

Is this topic still alive? Being fattened up for a roast is my ultimate fantasy.

fattened for a cannibal7 months

I love this, anyone who wants to RP let me know - I'm to excited right now reading this. I want an apple in my mouth as I stare at my drooling captors ... eyeing my fattened belly.

fattened for a cannibal7 months

[quote]robynrobinson:

YEEEEEEESSSZSZ I WANT THIS SOOOO BAAAAAAAD

fattened for a cannibal6 months

I'd personally love this!!!!

robynrobinson:

projectpolemics:

not that they'll really want to since they're so plump and heavy!

As someone heavily invested in hucow fetishism and trying to make this a reality for myself, this is an added layer to this all. Though vore is a new thing and seems very intriquing to me.

robynrobinson:

Oliviastar:
Omg! This sounds amazing! True fantasy of mine

I REALLY like this fantasy SO MUCH.

fattened for a cannibal5 months

Sexy

fattened for a cannibal4 months

Jeeze, pretty dark idea realistically but I do like the concept! Would be fun to play around with stuffing the "victim" full, keeping them tied down or confined to make sure they don't burn off calories... heck you could even treat them like Kobe beef, daily massages to keep them nice and tender.

The actual cannibalism part is a tad too far for my tastes but fattening up and treating someone like cattle is a fun idea lol.

fattened for a cannibal4 months

fatgirleatrupr:
Fattening the "victim" and treating her like Kobe beef, giving her daily massages while you tell her how delicious she's going to be, is the biggest part of the fantasy to me. Remember, nobody actually gets harmed - it's a fantasy. We need fat women to be alive, to brighten our daily lives. (Also, I suspect eating them may be illegal in some states.)

Well yea, of course lol. As a wise man once said, "Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies."

fattened for a cannibal3 months

These stream/cam ideas are such a great idea. Already drooling at the thought of roleplaying a hungry chef with tasty juicy Pearl. I would be so up for it !

I've never been interested in the 'cooking' or 'eating someone' part of it, but I like the tension and the danger. It's like mixing a thriller or a horror story in with the sensuality of feeding and fattening. I like the fantasy of the feedee knowing (or perhaps not knowing until the last minute) that there's a danger. There's also a bit of domination and submission in the concept.

Pearl:
I love the idea of a cannibal feeder wanting to meat up. Before I know it I'm tied up and being fattened up for a feast.

Maybe even be set up in a farm to be their little prize piggy till the day of the holiday feast or till they see I'm fat enough. Having them show me off to other cannibal friends, being pinched and rubbed, having them joke around about how many people I'm going to feed and how they'll have left overs for days as they force more food into me.

fatgirleatrupr:
I love that idea, too. You're already nice and plump, but fattening you further would provide more to eat and make you even juicier. It also would be great fun to tie you up like a prize piggy and show you off to the other cannibals!

MMMMM this is is so hot - message me to get into this RP!

Pearl:
I love the idea of a cannibal feeder wanting to meat up. Before I know it I'm tied up and being fattened up for a feast.

Maybe even be set up in a farm to be their little prize piggy till the day of the holiday feast or till they see I'm fat enough. Having them show me off to other cannibal friends, being pinched and rubbed, having them joke around about how many people I'm going to feed and how they'll have left overs for days as they force more food into me.

fatgirleatrupr:
I love that idea, too. You're already nice and plump, but fattening you further would provide more to eat and make you even juicier. It also would be great fun to tie you up like a prize piggy and show you off to the other cannibals!

CaliGainingGirl:
MMMMM this is is so hot - message me to get into this RP!

I'd love to roleplay this as either future meal or the feeder/chef. Any takers?

fattened for a cannibal2 months

Heyhey:
Anyone want to rp this now with me as prey?
I'm good with men or women but prefer maximum age to be 32 since I'm early 20s.

I am quite a bit older than heyhey's maximum age.

However, if anyone would like to roleplay a cannibal-type fattening story -- as either the future meal or the fattener -- please contact me.

Check out my profile and my many stories. I can write from whatever perspective you'd like -- male, female, feeder, feedee, gay, straight, bi, old, young, whatever.

I really want to do this, and I know I'm too old for heyhey, but surely someone else here would be game for this.

fattened for a cannibal2 months

My most recent story is up, here on FF and on my Tumblr. Dark Collaboration was written by Fredherring and me over the course of a few months.

fattened for a cannibal1 month

I will like to do a cannibal Roleplay I really love that kind of fantasy

pregnantturkeyfordinner:

Send me a message

Yes, I would like to rp with you. If you could send me your discord username we could get started.

I love rp this as predator. If anyone is interested in rp as prey/future meal dm me for my kik. smiley

Hello, I'm looking for an rp partner. The qualifications are as follows.
1. Female
2. Willing to take the role of the prey item
3. Willing to roleplay feeding and being cooked alive (like a cartoon character in a pot)
If anyone is interested, please reply so that we may sort out a time and social media platform to rp.

Ah, so Abigal, I can can do the part where I take you to my farm in a foreign country and fatten you up like a pig. I wouldnít be doing it to sell you at the market however, I would be doing it to feed myself. Maybe for some made up holiday in my made up country. If youíre interested, my Kik is Shvuyhln, under the name ďJohn NakamotoĒ . I also have a discord. Itís username is also Shvuyhln and its number is #6348. If you have a different preferred method of communication, please let me know.

Abigaildarling, you are so gorgeous ! And scrumptious looking. A true roleplay dream !

I've always had a fantasy of being taken to a place somewhere in a van with 2 or 3 girls, that I know. than we al have to gain weight and grow fatter to leave rome,s of a place and when we try to escape the place we need weight a lot to open the door with a pressure plate .

Hello heyhey. I can role play with you if you want. I have a Kik. Itís user is Shvuyhln and itís profile picture is a Snivy eating an incredible cream sandwich (the same picture as this profile). Iím already brainstorming recipes to use on you.

Hello, hqve any of you had the fantasy of being fattened up like the common farm animal for a hungry cannibal? Iím looking for a female partner to rp with who has the fantasy of being fattened up for a cannibal. My profile has info on how to contact me if youíre interested

fattened for a cannibal2 weeks

pregnantturkeyfordinner:

Well you look quite delicious already mind if I had you for my meal ? Message me if your interested thanks hope to hear from you soon

fattened for a cannibal6 days

Hello, have any of you had the fantasy of being fattened up like the common farm animal for a hungry cannibal? I"m looking for a female partner to rp with who has the fantasy of being fattened up for a cannibal. My profile has info on how to contact me if you're interested

fattened for a cannibal22 hours

Iíve always wanted this to happen to me
1 >> page 1 of 9   loading