submission and domination

fattened for a cannibal2 weeks

Clubkong:
These stream/cam ideas are such a great idea. Already drooling at the thought of roleplaying a hungry chef with tasty juicy Pearl. I would be so up for it !

Pearl:
Maybe some ideas would be like
How to catch your piggy
Best glazed and rubs for roast /I get to taste test the glazes/
Best cuts
How to tenderize the meat

Many recipes videos and tutorials

How to tie up your piggy

How yo get the best marble meat

Your ideas are great. How would we get this in motion? (I have a hard time thinking straight when I picture your soft, fat body on a platter while we glaze you for roasting, with you sampling the glaze as we proceed.)

Sign me up! Whoever wants to secretly fatten me up to only eat me. Feel free to message me but donít tell me your intentions lolol

little spook:
I'm definitely more of a feeder but I'm still such a sucker for this. Being fattened by a cannibal is my biggest fantasy by far

Feel free to jump right in. It'll take a while to fatten you up, but it'll be fun watching you get nice and meaty for the big day!

fattened for a cannibal1 week

I've never been interested in the 'cooking' or 'eating someone' part of it, but I like the tension and the danger. It's like mixing a thriller or a horror story in with the sensuality of feeding and fattening. I like the fantasy of the feedee knowing (or perhaps not knowing until the last minute) that there's a danger. There's also a bit of domination and submission in the concept.

fattened for a cannibal1 week

fuzzyfeeder:
I've never been interested in the 'cooking' or 'eating someone' part of it, but I like the tension and the danger. It's like mixing a thriller or a horror story in with the sensuality of feeding and fattening. I like the fantasy of the feedee knowing (or perhaps not knowing until the last minute) that there's a danger. There's also a bit of domination and submission in the concept.

That's pretty much the way I feel about it. Good job of summarizing.

fattened for a cannibal6 days

Pearl:
I love the idea of a cannibal feeder wanting to meat up. Before I know it I'm tied up and being fattened up for a feast.

Maybe even be set up in a farm to be their little prize piggy till the day of the holiday feast or till they see I'm fat enough. Having them show me off to other cannibal friends, being pinched and rubbed, having them joke around about how many people I'm going to feed and how they'll have left overs for days as they force more food into me.

fatgirleatrupr:
I love that idea, too. You're already nice and plump, but fattening you further would provide more to eat and make you even juicier. It also would be great fun to tie you up like a prize piggy and show you off to the other cannibals!

MMMMM this is is so hot - message me to get into this RP!

fattened for a cannibal6 days

Pearl:
I love the idea of a cannibal feeder wanting to meat up. Before I know it I'm tied up and being fattened up for a feast.

Maybe even be set up in a farm to be their little prize piggy till the day of the holiday feast or till they see I'm fat enough. Having them show me off to other cannibal friends, being pinched and rubbed, having them joke around about how many people I'm going to feed and how they'll have left overs for days as they force more food into me.

fatgirleatrupr:
I love that idea, too. You're already nice and plump, but fattening you further would provide more to eat and make you even juicier. It also would be great fun to tie you up like a prize piggy and show you off to the other cannibals!

CaliGainingGirl:
MMMMM this is is so hot - message me to get into this RP!

I'd love to roleplay this as either future meal or the feeder/chef. Any takers?
<< 10 page 10 of 10   loading