Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

Hello heyhey. I can role play with you if you want. I have a Kik. It’s user is Shvuyhln and it’s profile picture is a Snivy eating an incredible cream sandwich (the same picture as this profile). I’m already brainstorming recipes to use on you.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Hello, hqve any of you had the fantasy of being fattened up like the common farm animal for a hungry cannibal? I’m looking for a female partner to rp with who has the fantasy of being fattened up for a cannibal. My profile has info on how to contact me if you’re interested
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Hello, have any of you had the fantasy of being fattened up like the common farm animal for a hungry cannibal? I"m looking for a female partner to rp with who has the fantasy of being fattened up for a cannibal. My profile has info on how to contact me if you're interested
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I'd love to RP something like this. The idea of being fattened up to be cooked and eaten is just wonderful. If anyone's interested, my discord is FatLittlePiggy #0513 . We can discuss more details and stuff there.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

robynrobinson:
what about being turned into food? Does the thought of a cannibal master adding another layer of glaze to your body as you are popped in the oven to roast turn you on?

What about being tussled up like a turkey and served on a plate on a big dinner table knowing that your body is one big plump, juicy, succulent, delicious morsel?

Ffox:
Yeah I have had that one before

If anyone would like to RP this with me, message me on my Discord, FatLittlePiggy #0513.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Sounds like a lot of fun
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I'm up for a rp as Piggy :3
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I would love to RP but I would want to be the piggy
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I would definitely love to be fattened up for a feast