Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

Pearl:
I love the idea of a cannibal feeder wanting to meat up. Before I know it I'm tied up and being fattened up for a feast.

Maybe even be set up in a farm to be their little prize piggy till the day of the holiday feast or till they see I'm fat enough. Having them show me off to other cannibal friends, being pinched and rubbed, having them joke around about how many people I'm going to feed and how they'll have left overs for days as they force more food into me.

fatgirleatrupr:
I love that idea, too. You're already nice and plump, but fattening you further would provide more to eat and make you even juicier. It also would be great fun to tie you up like a prize piggy and show you off to the other cannibals!

MMMMM this is is so hot - message me to get into this RP!
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Pearl:
I love the idea of a cannibal feeder wanting to meat up. Before I know it I'm tied up and being fattened up for a feast.

Maybe even be set up in a farm to be their little prize piggy till the day of the holiday feast or till they see I'm fat enough. Having them show me off to other cannibal friends, being pinched and rubbed, having them joke around about how many people I'm going to feed and how they'll have left overs for days as they force more food into me.

fatgirleatrupr:
I love that idea, too. You're already nice and plump, but fattening you further would provide more to eat and make you even juicier. It also would be great fun to tie you up like a prize piggy and show you off to the other cannibals!

CaliGainingGirl:
MMMMM this is is so hot - message me to get into this RP!

I'd love to roleplay this as either future meal or the feeder/chef. Any takers?
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Heyhey:
Anyone want to rp this now with me as prey?
I'm good with men or women but prefer maximum age to be 32 since I'm early 20s.

I am quite a bit older than heyhey's maximum age.

However, if anyone would like to roleplay a cannibal-type fattening story -- as either the future meal or the fattener -- please contact me.

Check out my profile and my many stories. I can write from whatever perspective you'd like -- male, female, feeder, feedee, gay, straight, bi, old, young, whatever.

I really want to do this, and I know I'm too old for heyhey, but surely someone else here would be game for this.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

My most recent story is up, here on FF and on my Tumblr. Dark Collaboration was written by Fredherring and me over the course of a few months.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Yes, I would like to rp with you. If you could send me your discord username we could get started.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I love rp this as predator. If anyone is interested in rp as prey/future meal dm me for my kik. smiley
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Hello, I'm looking for an rp partner. The qualifications are as follows.
1. Female
2. Willing to take the role of the prey item
3. Willing to roleplay feeding and being cooked alive (like a cartoon character in a pot)
If anyone is interested, please reply so that we may sort out a time and social media platform to rp.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Ah, so Abigal, I can can do the part where I take you to my farm in a foreign country and fatten you up like a pig. I wouldn’t be doing it to sell you at the market however, I would be doing it to feed myself. Maybe for some made up holiday in my made up country. If you’re interested, my Kik is Shvuyhln, under the name “John Nakamoto” . I also have a discord. It’s username is also Shvuyhln and its number is #6348. If you have a different preferred method of communication, please let me know.
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Abigaildarling, you are so gorgeous ! And scrumptious looking. A true roleplay dream !
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I've always had a fantasy of being taken to a place somewhere in a van with 2 or 3 girls, that I know. than we al have to gain weight and grow fatter to leave rome,s of a place and when we try to escape the place we need weight a lot to open the door with a pressure plate .
4 years
23456   loading