Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

This is such a fun role play for me. My plump self of course as the main dish. Basted, apple in mouth, plump and juicy. Am I fat enough for the oven?
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

PorkyPlumper:
This is such a fun role play for me. My plump self of course as the main dish. Basted, apple in mouth, plump and juicy. Am I fat enough for the oven?

At 240 I.b. you're more than fat enough to be roasted like a fatted pig, brown and crisp in the oven. The thought of all that fat meat roasting in the oven πŸ˜‹
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

PorkyPlumper:

Bloodraven:
At 240 I.b. you're more than fat enough to be roasted like a fatted pig, brown and crisp in the oven. The thought of all that fat meat roasting in the oven πŸ˜‹

Mmmmm I sound succulent and delicious! People better come hungry because there will be a lot of me go around. Unless you don’t share smiley
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

The pig related element is something I've thought about foreverrrrrr. Everything to do with that in this thread is driving me crazy haha
3 years
attachment

Fattened for a cannibal

Mmm, oh yes, you should be a pig ... who gets force feed like a Goose! Growing fatter by the day and having given up all choice about it.
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

fatchance:
Mmm, oh yes, you should be a pig ... who gets force feed like a Goose! Growing fatter by the day and having given up all choice about it.

Yes yes yes please
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

fatchance:

Jesseyeah:
Yes yes yes please

Be impossible to pleasure yourself with wrists tied to the bed. Will you willingly eat past pain and difficulty in breathing for your reward/ ... or would correction be required?

A tube and a pump to force you to that point would certainly work ... but there would be no reward it that was needed. Will you beg for more and willingly surrender for your reward ... or?
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Oh, i love this fantasy so much!
So, If you would like to enjoy these things with a fat boy, feel free to message me. I would love to be your pig or Hansel fattened up for feast. 🐷
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Sadly we are lacking some female feeder witches here , who are hungry for some juicy piggies πŸ·πŸ˜ˆπŸ–
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

This fantasy works on so many levels for me. Being either feedee (supper) or feeder (eater) is an enjoyable fantasy.

There are plenty of witches to keep us all well-fed and fearful about the day we are big enough to eat.

hansel4witch:
Sadly we are lacking some female feeder witches here , who are hungry for some juicy piggies πŸ·πŸ˜ˆπŸ–
2 years