Submission and domination

Forced feminization

Yes, having a fat gal fatten me until I fit into her clothes & then beyond.
6 years

Forced feminization

Definitely!Now I just need to find a partner lol
6 years

Forced feminization

Feminization is definitely a part of my fantasy life. I like to imagine a dominant feeder incorporating estrogen along with my daily feeding. Maybe I’m aware of it, or maybe she or he is just sneaking it into my food — either way, as I get fatter, my moobs turn into breasts, my hips widen, my muscle mass decreases, my body hair thins, my skin softens... Meanwhile, my feeder is working out like crazy, getting stronger and even more dominant while I become weaker and more helplessly submissive.
6 years

Forced feminization

This is definitely something I'd be into.
6 years

Forced feminization

i would love it to become a sbbw
6 years

Forced feminization

SweetLittleTreat:
I like this idea for my partner! I love the idea of dressing him up in cute things like panties, stockings, lingerie... I like the idea of his butt and tummy filling those things out even more as he gains! He's not really effected by teasing, but the idea of teasing him about it and seeing him looking so adorable in girly things... I don't know why, but it's both adorable and hot!

I love the thought of wearing these things, especialy filling them out. Perhaps... really big sizes, and being told that I would be filling them out.
6 years

Forced feminization

I would love to have bigger moobs than girls boobs. So big moobs that they would need a bra for support.
6 years

Forced feminization

Totally into this with the outcome being life as a forced femme ssbbw.
6 years

Forced feminization

My figure has been getting more and more feminine the fatter I get. I have 46D boobs that are very noticeable, and a lot of my weight for the last 70 or 80 lbs has gone to my lower belly, hips, thighs, and butt. I have gotten very pear shaped, and since it is hard for me to find men's pants that fit me well, I wear women's pants. Of course I love wearing form fitting jeans that show off how curvy and womanly my ass has gotten and wearing a tight top and push up bra that shows off my big boobs. It turns me on that I have the curvy body of a woman and it makes me only want to get fatter.

BTW GrowingConcern, you are gorgeous.
6 years

Forced feminization

FitToBurst925:
My figure has been getting more and more feminine the fatter I get. I have 46D boobs that are very noticeable, and a lot of my weight for the last 70 or 80 lbs has gone to my lower belly, hips, thighs, and butt. I have gotten very pear shaped, and since it is hard for me to find men's pants that fit me well, I wear women's pants. Of course I love wearing form fitting jeans that show off how curvy and womanly my ass has gotten and wearing a tight top and push up bra that shows off my big boobs. It turns me on that I have the curvy body of a woman and it makes me only want to get fatter.

BTW GrowingConcern, you are gorgeous.

Fit, Your body sounds incredibly sexy to me and I so wish I could grow some big moobs. Seems to be the last place the fat grows on me.....

Thanks so much for the compliment Fit and the inspiration.
6 years
12   loading