Gaining

Survey for all who desire to gain a significant amount of weight.

1. Did you always desire to be fat, as far as you can remember?

A: Nope, but I was always attracted to fat women. Then, as I gained more weight on accident, I realized I loved it.

2. Did your desire appear suddenly, or in a relatively short period of time?

A: It was fairly sudden. I gained a lot of weight quickly, and I realized this is what I want my life to be.

3. Did your desire grow slowly, from trying out a little extra weight, liking it, and going for the next "step"?

A: The weight piled on really quickly like I said. The next step for me is hitting 300.

4. Did you gain unintentionally at the beginning, hated it, and later grew to accept it?

A: Yep
5 years

A: Nope, but I was always attracted to fat women. Then, as I gained more weight on accident, I realized I loved it.

A: It was fairly sudden. I gained a lot of weight quickly, and I realized this is what I want my life to be.

3. Did your desire grow slowly, from trying out a little extra weight, liking it, and going for the next "step"?

A: The weight piled on really quickly like I said. The next step for me is hitting 300.

4. Did you gain unintentionally at the beginning, hated it, and later grew to accept it?

5 years

5 years

100% #5.... I was pretty disgusted when I couldn't get my shorts over my inflated thighs after a holiday of overeating. But I was also turned on, and disgusted by how turned on I was! Then I dieted, hated it, gained back plus some more. Now I’m all of a sudden having thoughts of getting huge and gorging non stop on all of my favorite foods. I finished an entire large pizza the other day! I was so stuffed I felt sick but all I could think about was the ice cream in my freezer. Not sure where this is all leading but not where I would have expected a couple years ago...
5 years

I have been an FA since middle school, though in women only. I was always athletic and into sports, but occasionally would wonder about being fat myself. About two years ago I got a job where i sit all day, and my wife and I had our first child. After being on a relatively strict diet, the new job and stress/joy from the new baby, I caved in and decided to let go a bit. After gaining about 30lbs the first year, I decided I liked it and have now gone from 187 to 276 in just over 3 years time. Aiming for 300 as an initial goal.
5 years
12   loading