forum  fat experiences

reactions from people7 months

Strange question: Do some of the people onbthis site enjoy getting negative reactions to their weight status? I have a friend who confided in me that she enjoys when women make comments under their breath to indicate that they are disgusted by her size.

That's... original.

I know I do. Love teasing and humiliation so having people react to my size is a plus in my book.

OhBoyOboy:
Totally. But only from women. When men do it they can expect a pretty severe negative reaction.

Ran into woman I knew at a football game, who expressed shock at my weight gain.

"How much have you gained??" she asked.

"Thirty three pounds." I opened my coat to show her and she laughed and said "Looks more like 50!"

Got an email from a woman I used to talk to on line almost every day and whom I hadn't corresponded with in years.

We exchanged pics.

"You're still fat!" she replied.

Loved it, loved it...I could go on but you get the point. smiley
I'm like that as well and if people who I had known in highschool saw me today, they would be surprised because not only did I stop growing at 5'3, but I also continued to grow outward.

Totalobesity:
I know I do. Love teasing and humiliation so having people react to my size is a plus in my book.
I enjoy teasing that points to my size as well. I'm not sure why. When I was an adolescent, I imagined being enormous as people would walk by considering me a slob. I'm very weird I know.

My wife has gotten a lot of this from old friends she hasn't seen in a while- and their little daughters!

Not negative reactions per se, but fascination. In relatively skinny Japan, they've heard of women this fat but never met one before- and it's someone they know!

I've watched both grown women and little girls circle around her and just grab handfuls of her fat and poke her all over, saying things like "Wow, you're like a giant marshmallow!"

She thinks it's pretty funny, because she knows they're not trying to be mean, and besides she's just too fat to hide it and loves her big body!

When we get really into it, I like to get mean with her in that socially judging way:

"What kind of man would DO this to a woman-
fatten her up like a sow?!
Your mother must be so ashamed, seeing how you have to struggle to put one thigh in front of the other! Poor girl...
She never thought her daughter would get so obese!
But you can't stop, can you? You're too hungry, aren't you butterball? Here, I know you want the next ice cream bar."

The first time I talked to her like this, I apologized for getting carried away.

"Hey, I married you because you're a pervert!" she said

^______________~

Any "negative" swimwear reactions that were actually kinda nice?

She said she's DEFINITELY wearing a bikini the next time it's swimming weather, and tucking the bottom under her belly because she wants people to stare at her fat apron.

Read my story. The negative looks and comments are parts of the whole enjoyable experience of being obese.

Read my story. The negative looks and comments are parts of the whole enjoyable experience of being obese.
1 page 1 of 2   loading