forum  fat experiences

reactions from people9 months

Oh wow.

SHE just had her first moment of real public fat-shaming I can recall.

We were out on a date window-shopping, and a young fashionable couple passed by. The woman shouted out "Uggh...DEBU!" [Japanese for fattie or obese] right next to her.

Not right at her, but you could tell she wasn't trying to hide her voice and wanted my wife to hear.

Thing is, my wife didn't mind at all.
1. Life is too short to worry about the opinions of people who don't matter to you.
2. She knows it's true, she's quite the porker now and proud of it.
3. I suspect she dressed the way she did on purpose to get attention for being fat. A giant T-shirt, with a button-down blouse so small for her now she literally couldn't button it. Apart from one button she fastened over her giant chest. Making her belly look like it was exploding out.

The last time we went on a date, she was outright bragging to people:
"My husband loves how fat I am.
It's his fault I'm so obese, and I don't even know how big he plans on making me!
It's true love, I'm so happy!"

I think she wanted that negative attention...
~_______^

reactions from people9 months

kevingainer:
Read my story. The negative looks and comments are parts of the whole enjoyable experience of being obese.

The negative looks and comments are part of being human then living into a shitty society, anyway.

reactions from people6 months

I used to be really affected by the mean comments but these last days, I feel like a switch in my mind.

Next times people will critisize, I think I will actually thank them, showing that what they point out as negative, is actually what makes me happy. And I guess it will show just pretty naturally because this is really how I feel now.Not feeling anymore like I need to justify myself !
Thanks to feederism community !!

I'm still having a lot of problems with this. I started out really thin, and in a short period gotten a bit chubby. It's not much but certainly noticeable. I love the comments from people I'm not really close to asking what have i been eating, they make my day, but the comments and teasing from my close friends and their concerns over my sudden weight are really unbearable. They aren't mean comments, but they still get to me and really making me reluctant to continue gaining

I love it when my girlfriend tells me stories about people reacting to her being fat.
Once, there was an older lady in the store she works, and asked on how far away in her pregnancy she was, because it looked like she was too far into a pregnancy to still be working. Another lovely story she shared was as she had bought a new bikini, and her friend said something about her bigg butt looking good in it. So she had the bottom over her belly, but took it down to see if the friend reacted. And her friend was like "wow, you've really gotten huge".

I've also heard from her friends and family little comments about her recent weight gain, and how heavy she seems to have gotten, or about the size of her belly. All these comments do get me turned on, I've told her so, and we both enjoy them.

EXtremeS:
I'm still having a lot of problems with this. I started out really thin, and in a short period gotten a bit chubby. It's not much but certainly noticeable. I love the comments from people I'm not really close to asking what have i been eating, they make my day, but the comments and teasing from my close friends and their concerns over my sudden weight are really unbearable. They aren't mean comments, but they still get to me and really making me reluctant to continue gaining

Ive had the same feeling. Comments from random people and certain friends are great, but close family or friends make me uncomfortable.

reactions from people5 months

EXtremeS:

person12670:
Ive had the same feeling. Comments from random people and certain friends are great, but close family or friends make me uncomfortable.

I've started to adapt to those comments. I'm still gaining and they stopped the teasing. Looks like they are coming to terms with me being overweight. It's great, it encourages me to eat even more, and I know I'll be a lot fatter
2 page 2 of 2   loading