forum  fat experiences

you know you're fat when...8 months

When you get on an elevator with a bunch of thinner friends with lots of luggage, and they look at the weight limit sign with relief.

And you realize it would take nine of them to overload the elevator- but only three of you!

It gets even better!
The buzzer goes off because the elevator's over the weight limit. You understand YOU are quite clearly the most massive thing on the elevator by a long shot!

But instead, one of your smaller friends volunteers to get off and met you downstairs.
That's fair enough. Your body is so huge you can't even see the stairs when you look down!

When the uniform company has to come tell you that you’ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.

When the uniform company has to come tell you that you’ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.

fatfarm:
When the uniform company has to come tell you that you�ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.

Do you have to wear the largest men's sizes now to fit your fat gut into? 😊

fatfarm:
When the uniform company has to come tell you that you�ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.

fatterandfatter:

Not yet but everything is cut small and not for a girl. The pants that I have are 58” waist this is just to get over my hips and ass. Then I have a 54” belt that I out in and roll the wais band down like yoga pants. The only solution is to keep gaining and hope I can get my gut to grow and not my ass so I can fill my pants.

fatfarm:

fatterandfatter:

fatfarm:
Not yet but everything is cut small and not for a girl. The pants that I have are 58� waist this is just to get over my hips and ass. Then I have a 54� belt that I out in and roll the wais band down like yoga pants. The only solution is to keep gaining and hope I can get my gut to grow and not my ass so I can fill my pants.

That is an excellent solution! Keep your gut stuffed to bursting constantly so its always bloated and growing. And it seems greedy for fat as well as food, so your plan should work out perfectly (as well as be very pleasurable) 😊.

When you finish a dinner binge, get in your car with the seat all the way back and can't turn the steering wheel because your stuffed belly is pressed so tight against it. Solution: take an immediate fat nap and when you wake up your belly will have softened so you can drive OR ride in someone else car!

Bella Grande:
When you finish a dinner binge, get in your car with the seat all the way back and can't turn the steering wheel because your stuffed belly is pressed so tight against it. Solution: take an immediate fat nap and when you wake up your belly will have softened so you can drive OR ride in someone else car!

Option #2 is the way to go. . .the driver can drop you off and pick you up at the door so you don't have to waddle too far, especially on the way out when you're soooo stuffed. . .and stop at a drive thru on the way home for MORE 😋 .

Bella Grande:

fatterandfatter:
Option #2 is the way to go. . .the driver can drop you off and pick you up at the door so you don't have to waddle too far, especially on the way out when you're soooo stuffed. . .and stop at a drive thru on the way home for MORE 😋 .

Just a little something to tide me over for the long ride home (anything over 5 minutes is a long ride! 😀smiley
3 page 3 of 6   loading