forum  fat experiences

you know you're fat when...8 months

Recent gain has made it impossible to get my cell phone out of my jeans while driving or sitting as my gut so covers the pockets that I can't get my hand on my phone. This happening to anyone else?

No, but I look forward to that moment! smiley

Yes. That's why I keep mine on a belt clip. Unfortunately, that is also beginning to lose the battle of the bulge as my gut continues to spread.

jrm:
When your pants waist measurement is greater than the length measurement by 10" or more.

Damn, now I really feel fat- 50" waist, 29" length.

jrm:
When your pants waist measurement is greater than the length measurement by 10" or more.

What if it's double??? smiley

Double isn't that far off for me!

I'm 52" waist and 30" inseam.

you know you're fat when...7 months

when i put on a 2xl shirt and it's tight or when i can't zip up / button certain pants

when i can barely fit in some seats

when i stand next to someone and notice how much bigger i am than them

when i see a picture of me or look at myself in the mirror when i'm sitting down and realize how big i really am

and of course when i'm constantly struggling to fit through narrow spaces

...the wife says: "You look like a fur seal"

...every moment you feel the fat on your stomach and ass
...all friends seem thinner than before

wantbefaat:
...the wife says: "You look like a fur seal"

My wife says I'm as sleek and fat as a harbour seal.

You know you are FAT when you have "Dun-Laps" syndrome when you are standing up and naked!

You know you're really fat...
...when the doctor's visit is awkward.
Not for you at all. For the doctor!

You have to be the most obese patient they've ever seen! It's not every day someone waddles through their doors, so flabby their cheeks bounce with every footstep.
But the tests say you're in good health and you're very happy with your weight, despite being more than triple the normal size for someone your height and overflowing the doctor's office chair.
The doctor awkwardly struggles to convince you to lose weight, knowing you're not actually looking for encouragement to slim down, but encouragement to get a third helping of dessert.

You know you're really fat...
...when friends and family members who kept worrying and telling you to lose weight actually stop commenting!
You kept growing and growing- it's clear you don't want their advice. But they love you, so they've just accepted the fact that you're happier and more comfortable being fat...
...even if they stare when you have trouble getting up from the dinner table XD

You know you're really fat when aspects of your life change in stages as you keep growing:

*You love riding on top during lovemaking, so you can rub your belly against your partner.
*Your belly hangs all the down to your partner and overflows around them. Too big to rub anymore. You're getting short of breath!
*Your fat body reaches all the way to the ground and rests on the floor. Too huge and heavy to ever get on top again!
*Your body is so swollen you can't even find your own genitals! You're at the tender mercies of your loving partner now!
*You can't even thrust from below now, your body is so heavy. You've become completely helpless in bed. All you can do is lie on the mattress (which isn't nearly as soft as you!) and jiggle as you beg for more!
*You realize your sex life has never been better!
You don't even have to DO anything, because your flab does all the work for you as you ripple like a stormy ocean!

*You outgrow your belts.
*You outgrow your pants and start destroying them with your thighs.
*You switch to tights and leggings.
*You outgrow clothing stores entirely, and have to buy everything online from specialty sites.
*You outgrow tights, and switch to elastic skirts.
*You start outgrowing your skirts. This one says 8XL! Why is it so tight around my belly now...?

You know you're REALLY fat when all of these things just feel like minor inconveniences to you. That's just the price you have to pay for getting massively obese, and it's a sacrifice you're willing to make because you feel WONDERFUL!

When your belly jiggles, but it's just your phone stuck in your folds

Another thing I've noticed as I've gotten fatter is that when I would rest my phone on my belly, I used to be able to feel it vibrate, but I have to feel for it vibrating a notification before I really feel anything haha

You know your fat when almost every other guy posting pictures weighs less than you!

when you can not find anything in your back pockets jeans. because they are huge, like your ass

Your FUPA is so big, people don't notice you are walking around with a hard-on.

Literally just happened.

When you get on an elevator with a bunch of thinner friends with lots of luggage, and they look at the weight limit sign with relief.

And you realize it would take nine of them to overload the elevator- but only three of you!

projectpolemics:
When you get on an elevator with a bunch of thinner friends with lots of luggage, and they look at the weight limit sign with relief.

And you realize it would take nine of them to overload the elevator- but only three of you!

I laughed out my entire life.

You've stuffed yourself fat on pizza, tugged up your jeans and heard the denim creak under the strain. Then you're so aroused you have to stuff in another piece.

It gets even better!
The buzzer goes off because the elevator's over the weight limit. You understand YOU are quite clearly the most massive thing on the elevator by a long shot!

But instead, one of your smaller friends volunteers to get off and met you downstairs.
That's fair enough. Your body is so huge you can't even see the stairs when you look down!

When the uniform company has to come tell you that you’ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.

When the uniform company has to come tell you that you’ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.

fatfarm:
When the uniform company has to come tell you that you�ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.

Do you have to wear the largest men's sizes now to fit your fat gut into? 😊

fatfarm:
When the uniform company has to come tell you that you�ve out grown the sizes they carry for women.

fatterandfatter:

Not yet but everything is cut small and not for a girl. The pants that I have are 58” waist this is just to get over my hips and ass. Then I have a 54” belt that I out in and roll the wais band down like yoga pants. The only solution is to keep gaining and hope I can get my gut to grow and not my ass so I can fill my pants.

fatfarm:

fatterandfatter:

fatfarm:
Not yet but everything is cut small and not for a girl. The pants that I have are 58� waist this is just to get over my hips and ass. Then I have a 54� belt that I out in and roll the wais band down like yoga pants. The only solution is to keep gaining and hope I can get my gut to grow and not my ass so I can fill my pants.

That is an excellent solution! Keep your gut stuffed to bursting constantly so its always bloated and growing. And it seems greedy for fat as well as food, so your plan should work out perfectly (as well as be very pleasurable) 😊.

When you finish a dinner binge, get in your car with the seat all the way back and can't turn the steering wheel because your stuffed belly is pressed so tight against it. Solution: take an immediate fat nap and when you wake up your belly will have softened so you can drive OR ride in someone else car!

Bella Grande:
When you finish a dinner binge, get in your car with the seat all the way back and can't turn the steering wheel because your stuffed belly is pressed so tight against it. Solution: take an immediate fat nap and when you wake up your belly will have softened so you can drive OR ride in someone else car!

Option #2 is the way to go. . .the driver can drop you off and pick you up at the door so you don't have to waddle too far, especially on the way out when you're soooo stuffed. . .and stop at a drive thru on the way home for MORE 😋 .

Bella Grande:

fatterandfatter:
Option #2 is the way to go. . .the driver can drop you off and pick you up at the door so you don't have to waddle too far, especially on the way out when you're soooo stuffed. . .and stop at a drive thru on the way home for MORE 😋 .

Just a little something to tide me over for the long ride home (anything over 5 minutes is a long ride! 😀smiley

Bella Grande:

fatterandfatter:

Bella Grande:
Just a little something to tide me over for the long ride home (anything over 5 minutes is a long ride! 😀smiley

Of course! Don't want you wasting away. . .your belly needs to be kept good and stuffed 😊. And you need to get something to eat once you're home. . .

fatterandfatter:

Bella Grande:

fatterandfatter:
Of course! Don't want you wasting away. . .your belly needs to be kept good and stuffed 😊. And you need to get something to eat once you're home. . .[/quote]

It isn't that I'm a greedy gluttonous pig - it's that I must keep up my strength. Just a light.snack - a pint or two of ice cream perhaps.

fatterandfatter:

Bella Grande:

fatterandfatter:
Of course! Don't want you wasting away. . .your belly needs to be kept good and stuffed 😊. And you need to get something to eat once you're home. . .[/quote]

A light snack - a pint or two of ice cream and a few treats on the nightstand to save the long walk to the fridge if I need a midnight snack.

fatterandfatter:

Bella Grande:

fatterandfatter:
Of course! Don't want you wasting away. . .your belly needs to be kept good and stuffed 😊. And you need to get something to eat once you're home. . .

Bella Grande:
A light snack - a pint or two of ice cream and a few treats on the nightstand to save the long walk to the fridge if I need a midnight snack.[/quote]

Of course you need to keep your strength up - and your hunger sated. And yes lots of snacks within reach to save unnecessary walks 😊.

Or you could have a huge bellied fat man bring more food for the both of you 😉.

you know you're fat when...6 months

When coworkers or others apologize to you, in advance when describing someone else as Fat.

You know you're fat when you're sitting for hours with your elbow on the armrest and your plate on the table, only to remember, you're not sitting on a chair and that armrest is a huge roll of fat on your side and you have no table - that plate is sitting on top of your big gut!

You know you're fat when you can't just sit down or lay down like everyone else. When you sit or lie down, you have to adjust all your flab rolls, arm hangs, and reposition your belly between your legs and your boobs or moobs to drape comfortably down your stomach

You know you are fat when you want to loose weight and get down to 250lbs, and your friends agree to join you on your diet but not until after the New Year. Also you think 300lbs might just be a little to big for yourself (At least this year).

fatterandfatter:
Or you could have a huge bellied fat man bring more food for the both of you 😉.

A lovely thought. . . .

...When chairs with arms are the enemy. I went to get my eyebrows threaded at a new salon today, and had to squish in order to get into the chair! The armrests really dug into my fat. It was a normal sized chair, it just was not built to handle me! I'm starting to have similar issues at some restaurants.

...When your belly touches the edge of your desk when you're typing in a comfortable position.

...When your arms are in a resting position, your elbows touch your fat rolls.

...When you feel your belly resting soft and heavy in your lap, taking up space.

...When you have a hard time fitting your huge butt into many car seats. (I can usually wedge myself in, but I have to sit off center and part of my butt hangs off the side of the seat.)

...when the idea of "flattering" clothes becomes impossible.

Styles that make you look slimmer?
HOW?
At your size, there's literally no way to hide just how massively obese you've become. Any garment you stretch or drape over your big body just lets everyone see that you're fatfatfat!

Also another one that happens in stages as you fatten up:
*People mistake you for pregnant, because your belly sticks out.
*People never mistake you for pregnant, because every part of your body is getting so flabby they can tell you're just obese.
*People wouldn't even be able to tell if you were pregnant, because your belly is now so huge the "baby bump" would be completely hidden behind all that blubber.

FatFreckles:
I used to get the pregnant thing a lot but I'm fat everywhere now lol. I actually don't care so much if things are flattering, let's be empowered and proud of our bodies. Flattering seems to be for the viewers benefit not mine so screw that smiley[/quote]

Ok, you are officiallz cool.

https://youtu.be/EdaMwMUsKXM

darrin:
You know you are fat when you want to loose weight and get down to 250lbs, and your friends agree to join you on your diet but not until after the New Year. Also you think 300lbs might just be a little to big for yourself (At least this year).

Is 300lbs your heaviest?

Have not reached the big 3 yet but do give it some thought. Still 35lbs away.

You know you're fat when you loose 40 lbs and NO ONE even notices

When you update your online dating profiles to the next highest weight category because you're now at your personal heaviest.

gribner:
You know you're fat when you loose 40 lbs and NO ONE even notices

Or when you gain 40 lbs and no one notices.

When your mom buys you a fitbit for christmas 😂😂😂

You’ll get a nice cleavage when laying on your side in bed, and you’re male.

You need help getting out of the bathtub!

And it doesn't even bother you, because that's just what happens to people who get so massive. "Honey, can you help me up? Ugggh...thanks! Do we have any ice cream left?"

You stand in front of a mirror, and start shacking your fat stomach to see your progress. You then realize that your stomach is not the only thing that's moving. Everything else seems to be jiggling as well.

This is what happened to me today, as I was checking progress. I noticed my inside thighs were very sloppy and easy to get moving Ahh... the clear sign of a fattened feedee.

It dawns on me that I'm actully F.A.T.....

you know you're fat when...5 months

...when kissing gets harder!

Your body's become so huge and swollen with fat, your lover needs to maneuver around all your girth just to find the right angle to lock lips with you!

you know you're fat when...5 months

When you popped the button from your pants from last year...
1 >> page 1 of 6   loading