Submission and domination

Fat boy humiliation

The thread "Fat girl humiliation" is a long one, so I'm not sure if any boys have chimed in, but I've seen enough fat girl humiliation, and I'm wondering about fat boy humiliation. Any boys out there like to be humiliated or teased about their gain?
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

TheWhipHand:
The thread "Fat girl humiliation" is a long one, so I'm not sure if any boys have chimed in, but I've seen enough fat girl humiliation, and I'm wondering about fat boy humiliation. Any boys out there like to be humiliated or teased about their gain?

Absolutely... love to be teased, called names, and humiliated. It's very erotic to me.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

Love the theme of being taunted for getting fat! Fantasize about being told to strip naked, get on the scale, be measured and "analyzed" for all my fat body parts. Then to be punished with being exercised in the nude in front of the mistress, until I lose the flab
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

GainingDoughBoy:
There's nothing hotter than being made fun of and teased for letting myself go so badly. Laughed at for turning into such a piggy and then fed to be made even heavier and more out of shape for a woman's amusement.

This. Really turns me on.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

usdaporky2007:
Love the theme of being taunted for getting fat! Fantasize about being told to strip naked, get on the scale, be measured and "analyzed" for all my fat body parts. Then to be punished with being exercised in the nude in front of the mistress, until I lose the flab

Why don't you have any pictures or measurements up then?
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

I echo all of the above. I love the idea of being teased about letting go, getting out of shape, outgrowing clothes, etc. And would love to then be fed more and shamed
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

Haha, definitely intrigued by it, though never experienced it. I love the idea of squeezing into old clothes, and being analyzed and critiqued for my gain.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

It's my favorite part about gaining.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

TheWhipHand:

I love being called out and humiliated for my car and weight gain. I wish I had been this fat and felt this way in school, It would have been heaven!

Please don't hesitate to contact me and tell me what you think.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

I certainly appreciate being humiliated for my weight. Earlier this year, a friend of the family came to me and said , " You've slimmed down from last year you're doing really good" . Last year for the first time, I was chubby/ plump. I clearly had a double chin. I looked well fed. I was embarrassed but it was bitter sweet. I stopped drinking sodas and then I lost 18 pounds. I was near 160lbs at only 5'3 however, I looked somewhat stuffed all of the time.
6 years
12345   loading