forum  submission and domination

fat boy humiliation7 months

It's my favorite part about gaining.

Being teased and shamed for being too fat, made to wear tight clothes - and then fed more as punishment is THE BEST!!!

TheWhipHand:
The thread "Fat girl humiliation" is a long one, so I'm not sure if any boys have chimed in, but I've seen enough fat girl humiliation, and I'm wondering about fat boy humiliation. Any boys out there like to be humiliated or teased about their gain?

I love being called out and humiliated for my car and weight gain. I wish I had been this fat and felt this way in school, It would have been heaven!

Please don't hesitate to contact me and tell me what you think.

I love it! Something about being reminded at how fat and out of control my gluttony is is arousing and just makes me want to keep growing for others.

fat boy humiliation6 months

I certainly appreciate being humiliated for my weight. Earlier this year, a friend of the family came to me and said , " You've slimmed down from last year you're doing really good" . Last year for the first time, I was chubby/ plump. I clearly had a double chin. I looked well fed. I was embarrassed but it was bitter sweet. I stopped drinking sodas and then I lost 18 pounds. I was near 160lbs at only 5'3 however, I looked somewhat stuffed all of the time.

Never really experienced outright intentional humiliation about it, but I love the occasional offhanded comments, or a passing squeeze or pat of my belly. Being reminded of the fact that I'm gaining, and other people notice is always a turn on.

Never really experienced outright intentional humiliation about it, but I love the occasional offhanded comments, or a passing squeeze or pat of my belly. Being reminded of the fact that I'm gaining, and other people notice is always a turn on.

There's nothing more erotic than be teased for turning a lean body into a butterball, be measured and squeezed. Pure bliss.

Its my favourite thing about gaining. Being made to wear far too tight clothing outside so my flab hangs out the bottom or a button might burst. Having them comment loudly about how much of a pig I am when eating in public or saying I'm going to burst my clothes if I eat any more. Having them fed me so much more than I can handle then waddling me through a busy place feeling like such a fat obese out of shape piggy as I huff and puff my 410lb ass along at a snails pace having to stop for breath every few metres.

Or even better getting stuck in a door to a fast food place and them calling attention to it as I try and squeeze through then order enough for 4 people and try to squeeze into a booth but fail to do so and have them bring over two chairs for my overly fat ass.

Damn getting hungry just thinking about this.

fat boy humiliation5 months

Love it, wish it was easier to get
2 page 2 of 4   loading