Submission and domination

Fat boy humiliation

Never really experienced outright intentional humiliation about it, but I love the occasional offhanded comments, or a passing squeeze or pat of my belly. Being reminded of the fact that I'm gaining, and other people notice is always a turn on.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

Never really experienced outright intentional humiliation about it, but I love the occasional offhanded comments, or a passing squeeze or pat of my belly. Being reminded of the fact that I'm gaining, and other people notice is always a turn on.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

There's nothing more erotic than be teased for turning a lean body into a butterball, be measured and squeezed. Pure bliss.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

When I first told the fiance he was growing into a little Butterball he wasn't sure how to take it. I pinched him and told him I liked it. He's used to being called a little Butterball now - I've even called him that in public.
Over the holidays I fattened him up a little more, as We're getting married in summer and I'd like ten more pounds on him. I pinched him and little and told him, "someone's getting a little fatter."
I like to remind him when he's too fat to do something.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

TheWhipHand:

What are the things that he's to fat to do? I love it, when my wife/Mistress makes a comment like that. Reminding me of it, and how far (much) I have gained.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

TheWhipHand:

boundandfeed:
What are the things that he's to fat to do? I love it, when my wife/Mistress makes a comment like that. Reminding me of it, and how far (much) I have gained.

Not so much not allowing as pointing out that he's too fat for some things to be enjoyable. A few weeks ago the family wanted to go on a short walk. I knew he wouldn't be able to walk that long without getting tired and hungry, so I put my hands on his sides and belly and pointed out that he was too fat for such a long walk, that he would get tired, hungry, and generally unhappy. He had much better stay home and wait for us - cook us something.
Things like that - pinching a little of his fat and telling him it will be too hard for him - delight me.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

TheWhipHand:

boundandfeed:

TheWhipHand:
Not so much not allowing as pointing out that he's too fat for some things to be enjoyable. A few weeks ago the family wanted to go on a short walk. I knew he wouldn't be able to walk that long without getting tired and hungry, so I put my hands on his sides and belly and pointed out that he was too fat for such a long walk, that he would get tired, hungry, and generally unhappy. He had much better stay home and wait for us - cook us something.
Things like that - pinching a little of his fat and telling him it will be too hard for him - delight me.

If my penis was not so buried, you would see a rise out of me. I love this!

Go ahead....pinch my fat... I dare ya!
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

Woman who is surpised to realise that my moobs are bigger then her boos.

She would measure my chest and tell me that I need to wear a bra because my moobs for support because of weight.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

TheWhipHand:
When I first told the fiance he was growing into a little Butterball he wasn't sure how to take it. I pinched him and told him I liked it. He's used to being called a little Butterball now - I've even called him that in public.
Over the holidays I fattened him up a little more, as We're getting married in summer and I'd like ten more pounds on him. I pinched him and little and told him, "someone's getting a little fatter."
just keep your butter ball full and happy smiley
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

I�m a fan of it in rp. I haven’t had any experience of it irl, but I’d like to give it a go.
6 years
12345   loading