Submission and domination

Fat boy humiliation

TheWhipHand:
The thread "Fat girl humiliation" is a long one, so I'm not sure if any boys have chimed in, but I've seen enough fat girl humiliation, and I'm wondering about fat boy humiliation. Any boys out there like to be humiliated or teased about their gain?

I need humillated
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

This is a new addition to my current weight gain that I didn't have before. I used to be teased for being chubby as a kid so used to get easily triggered by it buy I had an ex reframe it and to see the playfully teasing as an accomplishment because it becomes an acknowledgement of our gain and gaining new rolls to find while getting teased about it is a good thing
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

I absolutely love it. I'm not that big (yet?) but the weight I have put on is noticeable and any comments and teasing have been wonderful.
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

Dynamo:
I absolutely love it. I'm not that big (yet?) but the weight I have put on is noticeable and any comments and teasing have been wonderful.

Not that big but noticeable for sure... As long as there is fat to grab on your belly there is a way to humiliate you. It looks like you've been fattened up like a good pig. You should show us your fat rolls now.
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

I'm ashamed to show my rolls of fat.
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

shadow:

You really let yourself go.
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

If any women would like to humiliate/tease a chubby guy, hit me up 😊
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

shadow:

Aw... are you? ;-) It shows how you've been eating these last months. You've been stuffing yourself like a pig, don't you?
I love to see soft fat replacing your abs.
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

I went to a family trip last month and every time I wasn't wearing a t-shirt i was so ashamed of my stretch marks and giggly hips.. they all commented about my new weight and then talked about diet
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

Satana:
Aw... are you? ;-) It shows how you've been eating these last months. You've been stuffing yourself like a pig, don't you?
I love to see soft fat replacing your abs.

Yes, I've been eating well these last months. Honestly, I didn't think I could get soft.
Now I realise I could be fattened by someone, it's scary, but I love this idea.
2 years
23456   loading