clothes padding

wanting to learn how to do padding1 year

Less is more.. Get some sweats, a couple full size pillows, some smaller square pillows, some thick foam you can cut, long leg body shaper, and just experiment hun.. you'll get it !💋

wanting to learn how to do padding1 month

Expatbhm:
Suspenders or bungee chords can help if you're going for a really big look.

Wholeheartedly agree! Suspenders are super awesome! You can get a really super big belly that way.

saturn52:
Can we keep this thread going as away to share experiences and advice? It helps a lot to hear from everybody.

I don't have much hardware to go with (just some old compression/athletic clothes), but I've experimented with some stuffing materials.

Most recently I tried it with bags full of Jell-O:

Oh if anyone has advice on this one I'm interested too! If it jiggles, it's the icing on the cake! I think one time, I had some sand from something, and I put it in a gallon ziplock bag while it was moist, and I wrapped it in the pillow I was suffing with just to give it some heaft. It gave a decent feeling.

youtube.com/watch

I was hoping for more jiggle (personally I'm trying for realism, I want to wear it in public). Anybody have other ideas for added jiggle or realism?

Does anybody ever do the trash bags with water inflation method? I used to get those hefty extra strength bags from the grocery store and triple bag large amounts of water. I would always try to rig up a fat suit that would be able to hold up all the weight of the water. If it was strong enough, I would go out after dark and drive around, maybe get out in someplace with less people and walk around a bit. I would, of course pull through drive through a and order massive quantities of food. Then I would go back to the hotel (Iíve always done this on out of town business trips. Terrified of running into someone I know.) and situate myself on the bed to make me feel as fat as possible. Iíd cover myself with blankets and bunch everything up to look like Iím bed ridden. After feeling sufficiently fat, Iíd start cramming food down my face, grunting and groaning as I struggled to get everything down.

Come to think of it, I think that was when I realized I was a feedee. Been at least two years since I last did it last (and I went way over the top, it was incredible) Maybe Iíll have to try it in a couple weeks when Iím out of town again!

Expatbhm:
Does anybody ever do the trash bags with water inflation method? I used to get those hefty extra strength bags from the grocery store and triple bag large amounts of water. I would always try to rig up a fat suit that would be able to hold up all the weight of the water. If it was strong enough, I would go out after dark and drive around, maybe get out in someplace with less people and walk around a bit. I would, of course pull through drive through a and order massive quantities of food. Then I would go back to the hotel (I�ve always done this on out of town business trips. Terrified of running into someone I know.) and situate myself on the bed to make me feel as fat as possible. I�d cover myself with blankets and bunch everything up to look like I�m bed ridden. After feeling sufficiently fat, I�d start cramming food down my face, grunting and groaning as I struggled to get everything down.

Come to think of it, I think that was when I realized I was a feedee. Been at least two years since I last did it last (and I went way over the top, it was incredible) Maybe I�ll have to try it in a couple weeks when I�m out of town again!

I started to play around with the trash bag/water thing too. I'm always worried that I don't tie it tight enough. And i have trouble finding clothing strong enough to hold the weight of the water. Sometimes I'll partially fill a bag with water and combine it with a pillow, just to add a bit of a heavier and jiggly feeling.

Expatbhm:
Does anybody ever do the trash bags with water inflation method? I used to get those hefty extra strength bags from the grocery store and triple bag large amounts of water. I would always try to rig up a fat suit that would be able to hold up all the weight of the water. If it was strong enough, I would go out after dark and drive around, maybe get out in someplace with less people and walk around a bit. I would, of course pull through drive through a and order massive quantities of food. Then I would go back to the hotel (I�ve always done this on out of town business trips. Terrified of running into someone I know.) and situate myself on the bed to make me feel as fat as possible. I�d cover myself with blankets and bunch everything up to look like I�m bed ridden. After feeling sufficiently fat, I�d start cramming food down my face, grunting and groaning as I struggled to get everything down.

Come to think of it, I think that was when I realized I was a feedee. Been at least two years since I last did it last (and I went way over the top, it was incredible) Maybe I�ll have to try it in a couple weeks when I�m out of town again!

lovestuffing:
I started to play around with the trash bag/water thing too. I'm always worried that I don't tie it tight enough. And i have trouble finding clothing strong enough to hold the weight of the water. Sometimes I'll partially fill a bag with water and combine it with a pillow, just to add a bit of a heavier and jiggly feeling.

Me too. Sometimes Iíd just use one bag to give myself a nice sloshy belly when I go out. Then Iíll grab another three bags when I finally settle down for my fat feast.

wanting to learn how to do padding4 weeks

Expatbhm:

lovestuffing:

Expatbhm:
Me too. Sometimes I�d just use one bag to give myself a nice sloshy belly when I go out. Then I�ll grab another three bags when I finally settle down for my fat feast.

Ive been doing the trash bag water inflation all weekend. I love it! First try was just with a tee shirt, which didn't hold it in really. The second try was using a spanx shirt to hold the bag in, and though much better again it wanted to slip out (unfortunately it did... All over my kitchen floor). I noticed the tip about suspenders and needed some anyway, and wow, did that make a difference! That and padding out my legs in sweats which also helped hold the water inflated bag from dropping down as well. I also filled two other bags a bit first off to create a couple big moobs. Watching the water inflate myself so quick is such a thrill. I feel so big, sloshy, jiggly and heavy! I definitely started shoveling food in my face- I felt the part for real! I'm hooked!

wanting to learn how to do padding2 weeks

Not sure why I find this subject interesting.
You guys are so creative.
Water has got to be so heavy and hard to deal with.

wanting to learn how to do padding2 weeks

Ditzy:
Not sure why I find this subject interesting.
You guys are so creative.
Water has got to be so heavy and hard to deal with.

It makes you seemingly squishy with fat and gets sooo heavy as you inflate and that is exactly why I'll probably never go back to just pillows and blankets. Thing of it is, pillows, blankets or any sort of stuffing doesn't threaten to fall or rip spilling gallons of its contents all over the floor to mop up as quick as you can. So making your legs and backside big with stuff helps keep the bag from falling along with holding it in with spanx and the suspenders to hold your pants up to keep it from pushing down on the leg stuffing and falling anyway.
2 page 2 of 2   loading