syrxp:
Anyway(�smiley.

just saying, did'nt even saw you,lol
But, would love to see you growing

anyone like to humiliate fatties7 months

I love being humiliated. If anyone want to humiliate me my kik is fatty122

SuperPieGuy:
If the girl likes it yes but if she doesn't I don't like to force her.

This. Like most things in life, best make sure both parties are consenting smiley.

I like a little teasing but not humiliation. I'll not an exhibitionist and would get horribly embarrassed with outright humiliation.

I adore BBWs too much to humiliate them. When someone asks me to do it, I am not very good at it.

johnxyz:
I adore BBWs too much to humiliate them. When someone asks me to do it, I am not very good at it.

I like you.

i like t tease and maybe show the girl how much out of shape she got by some little exercises to compare ^^ and would love some sort of revenge pattern when she realizes how much i made her eat and grow ;-) by just uding her disires she canīt control .....

and of course always point out how I never gain and she is such an easy target ^^ :-)

but thatīs only fun if both enjoy the teasing and playing ...^^

I’m down! smiley

otherland78:
i like t tease and maybe show the girl how much out of shape she got by some little exercises to compare ^^ and would love some sort of revenge pattern when she realizes how much i made her eat and grow ;-) by just uding her disires she can�t control .....

and of course always point out how I never gain and she is such an easy target ^^ :-)

but that�s only fun if both enjoy the teasing and playing ...^^

Im down for this
2 page 2 of 2   loading