Fat experiences

Fat mons pubis (male and female)

Question to all, when did your mons pubis start expanding? How many pounds into your gain? Did you enjoy the feeling of it enlarging?
6 years

I first noticed it somewhere around 250lbs, when I realized I had gotten "shorter" in that area. My initial fear has been slowly replaced with desire and excitement as I watch it slowly erase that part of me from existence. Strange but true.
6 years

This snuck up on me too, you dont really notice it till it's already surrounding everything, apparently mine's growth surprised it too because tis got stretchmarks on it haha
6 years

While it's tough because it's limiting our positions to reach penetration, my wife loves the fact that she can see my fat "swallowing" my genitals.
6 years

projectpolemics:
It sorta snuck up on me and my wife- she's always getting fatter, but slowly and gradually so it's sometimes hard to tell until she hits a "milestone".

And this was one!
This year, I discovered her pubic mound had gotten so fat I literally couldn't find her clitoris when she was standing up! She can't even remember being able to reach her own "lady bits" herself.

But she loves being touched there so much, I can make her fall asleep by just massaging her mound.

This is definitely one of the hottest bits of fat body bits! Also called, I think, the Mound of Venus!
6 years