forum  fat experiences

having sex with a full belly?(girls?)8 months

Ok so my boyfriend always wants sex like right after we get home from eating, and I know he loves it right then but is there a way to get through it without a belly ache? It's hard to do with all the belly jiggling while I'm full

having sex with a full belly?(girls?)8 months

Yeah, it can be frustrating.

Eating and food are foreplay for a man fattening his woman. But she's so stuffed!

We've learned to engage in the early pre-dawn morning.

Make him eat like you and he will understand better.

having sex with a full belly?(girls?)7 months

FatKaity:
Ok so my boyfriend always wants sex like right after we get home from eating, and I know he loves it right then but is there a way to get through it without a belly ache? It's hard to do with all the belly jiggling while I'm full

You just need to figure out some positions that work better when full. I like giving some belly worship when at it, but you can always try from behind?

I actually love the feeling of being on top when Iím really full and seeing my big belly on top of him. I get him to hold my belly to limit bouncing - a bonus for both!

chubbyprincessx:
I actually love the feeling of being on top when I�m really full and seeing my big belly on top of him. I get him to hold my belly to limit bouncing - a bonus for both!

That too! Love a pot belly slapping and bouncing on me

Full or stuffed sex is great....but you need to just take it a little slower and allow the appeal of the bellies pushing into each other struggling with your movements a bit take over and be the slower sex appeal. Having a bit more of a struggle for penetration is always exciting to me because the bellies being bigger and getting in the way.

Slower does help. Also use a pillow pressed against your belly to help jiggling and tums.

Yeah, my wife just can't make love after eating, because it makes her uncomfortable and nauseous if she doesn't have time to digest.

Funny thing, I used to be able to tell if she was too full for sex by looking at her belly. Then she gained so much weight I had to feel her to see how full she was. Now she's so fat I can't even feel whether she's full after eating!

A lot of times, she just falls asleep on the floor after a meal anyway. Fat girl needs her beauty sleep ~_______^

Just don't be rough. Let your partner eat like a pig then tenderly eat them out or suck them off. Give gentle kissed on the belly and the genitals and praise them for being so selfish and greedy

having sex with a full belly?(girls?)4 months

It's the best way to have sex for me xP. It hurts a lot but when my hard belly hits the other girl it turns both of us on smiley I've learnt to deal with the pain and going slower helps