forum  fat experiences

have you ever been "caught" while secretly pigging out?6 months

I have been caught and IT IS HOT! I love eating and getting so so fat!

Would like to have others FEED and FATTEN and ENCOURAGE ME - - and I can do the same to you!

You may call / text me at 419.260.7005

David

Once in a house a friend was with his head in the refrigerator he saw me and said "for this reason I do not invite you to eat" was uncomfortable

This reminds me of a commercial I saw as a kid for some kind of board game aimed at preteen girls. One of the cards the girls read said, "What do you do when you're babysitting and the kid's hot older brother catches you pigging out?" and they showed a young girl eating a huge ice cream sundae and a slightly older boy coming into the room, shaking his head in disgust, and leaving. LOL

have you ever been "caught" while secretly pigging out?5 months

Too many times...

The first time was when I was stuffing myself with pizza in my bedroom and my mom never knocks the door... I didn't even notice her at first and was moaning softly as I thrust pizza down my throat *_*. Now I've been caught so many times by everyone that no one's surprised to see me binging anymore x&apossmiley

have you ever been "caught" while secretly pigging out?5 months

People kind of expect me to eat a lot, but I do blush when I see people's eyes widen when they see the aftermath of gorging.