forum  weightgain

decided to go for some more7 months

wooohooo!!!! I picked up 14lbs or so in the last 5 weeks with HC and oil's. Some may be water weight perhaps but none the less! smiley

MotoBelly:
wooohooo!!!! I picked up 14lbs or so in the last 5 weeks with HC and oil's. Some may be water weight perhaps but none the less! smiley

Did you also increase your calorie intake during the day, or was the gain exclusively from the HC/oils?

august:
Did you also increase your calorie intake during the day, or was the gain exclusively from the HC/oils?

I increased a little bit in calories, but the majority of it was from the fat shakes.

MotoBelly:
I increased a little bit in calories, but the majority of it was from the fat shakes.

That's awesome! Love hearing about heavy cream success storiessmiley

MotoBelly:

august:
That's awesome! Love hearing about heavy cream success storiessmiley

Very! I think the most interesting thing about this is that outside of beer and the fat shakes I've been eating normal (mostly) healthy meals. Like tonight I had chicken and veggies (with butter of course lol) - that was 3 tenders and a bag of veggies for 700 calories so I'm at 4,700 for the day.

bellyexpander:
4 cups of coffee and a can of monster to bury my metabolism all day. At 7 pm I had a king bacon burger, large fry, large Dr Pepper.
Second dinner was a large serving of carbonara and a glass of wine
Snack was a quart of egg nog and a scoop of Russian bear
I could go for more but don't want to screw up my intestines on day one.
Posted pics as promised.

I can't wait to see all your delicious bellies plumping up!
Happy to have you on board Moto!

What's this with caffeine & metabolism

I didn't really feel obese until I reached 280 pounds. But having gone through that I think 350 pounds is much better. So keep it up. Eating very well and wrapping it up with a nightly gainer shake should see you adding pounds fast. Good luck! You will soon be a member of the 300+ Club.

I think you would have been okay by splitting up the fat shake into two parts maybe three during the day.

Any idear how many calories total? and did your body use most of it? (good thing you drank water with it all).

yea tell me about it lol
attachment

That was the blueberry and beer bloat earlier yesterday smiley

Last night though I had 32oz (cooked) of pasta in butter, 8oz of chicken and 24oz of beer and wasn't even maxed out. I loved feeling and watching it grow too with each gulp lol
attachment
1 page 1 of 2   loading