Gaining

Extremely fast gain, then stops

Hello all,

I’ve been playing around with stuffing for a while, but I just recently got serious with it (eating double meals, heavy cream shakes w/ cake mix). I just recently had a vacation where all food was paid for and over the course of about 18 days I put on about 13 pounds. Which is completely unheard of for me., I used to stay at the same weight no matter how hard I tried. This got me pretty excited so I’ve been drinking more and more heavy cream w/ cake mix and while I’ve noticed myself getting significantly bigger and softer, the weight has been actually dropping. Has anybody else had this happen to them?
6 years

Extremely fast gain, then stops

august:
Congrats on the recent gains!

Yes this is common. Just keep eating. You'll wake up one day and you will be much fatter. Heavy cream is sneaky in that way.

I would suggest tracking your calories for a few days and see if you're eating enough to gain, apart from the shakes. If you don't know how much you should be eating, just let me know your age, height, weight and activity level I can do the calculations for you.

That’s good to hear, I’ve been sitting at this weight for a couple weeks now so I was getting worried. Hopefully it surprises me as much as it did before. My family even made a remark about me looking better with a little weight.

Right now I average about 3000 without the shakes, I’m 22, 5’10”, 173lbs, and very active (about 14000 steps/day, although I’m starting to get a bit lazier). I think I did calculations somewhere around 4400 to gain weight at a rate of 10lbs/month. That sound right?
6 years