forum  fat experiences

strangers grabbing your belly6 months

Another lady from my work noticed that the buttons on my shirt were straining a little after lunch one day, and she strait up just started playing with my belly. Not gonna lie, I kinda liked it.

FatFreckles:
I LOVE this so much! I'm such a perve. I even love it when ppl squeeze past me on the train and they rub against my belly and boobs or bum.
yum!

dubman:
OMG. The thing with the train....
Thing is, like this has happened to me, and then I get flustered cos like I get turned on, and then you get more awkward and.... yeah. Then you blush then you realise your blushing then you feel silly.....

I'm the one who would be purposely squeezing past you, making sure you saw the little smirk on my face. 😉

FatFreckles:
I LOVE this so much! I'm such a perve. I even love it when ppl squeeze past me on the train and they rub against my belly and boobs or bum.
yum!

dubman:
OMG. The thing with the train....
Thing is, like this has happened to me, and then I get flustered cos like I get turned on, and then you get more awkward and.... yeah. Then you blush then you realise your blushing then you feel silly.....

closetfeeder8:
I'm the one who would be purposely squeezing past you, making sure you saw the little smirk on my face. 😉

You are SO naughty 😈

Once at a meal with friends one (it is gey) I grab a part of my tummy and began to shake it and said "you want to be a ball of fat" while smiling was great in fact I demanded a little
2 page 2 of 2   loading