Stuffing

Oops

Bella Grande:
I went to Trader Joe's for the 4.2 pound chocolate bar and couldn't find it - damn! So I ate a lovely burrito, followed it with lots of guac and tortilla chips, followed by a whole bottle of Martinelli's - LOVED how it bloated me right up and then ate an enormous chocolate bar. Then leaned back, panting a little, and just caressed my bulging belly. Sweet dreams. Mmmmmmmm.

WoW, 4.2 pounds pf chocolate.... Is this a "normal" item for them to carry? More info please....
6 years

Oops

Bella Grande:
I went to Trader Joe's for the 4.2 pound chocolate bar and couldn't find it - damn! So I ate a lovely burrito, followed it with lots of guac and tortilla chips, followed by a whole bottle of Martinelli's - LOVED how it bloated me right up and then ate an enormous chocolate bar. Then leaned back, panting a little, and just caressed my bulging belly. Sweet dreams. Mmmmmmmm.

Great job. Did you eat that in the store? Thanks for sharing. 😙
6 years

Oops

littlejohnboy:

Bella Grande:
No. I do my binging either in a parked car or at home (or my date's home) that way if I need a tummy rub I have someone right there! Also, I lke to just palm and enjoy the new curve and that goes better in privacy (OR with the help of a long table cloth eating out).[/quote]

Thanks. I would enjoy reading about your binging. Have you posted a story about it? I would enjoy reading about binging in the car and in a restaurant with a long table cloth! 😉
6 years

Oops

littlejohnboy:

Bella Grande:
No. I do my binging either in a parked car or at home (or my date's home) that way if I need a tummy rub I have someone right there! Also, I lke to just palm and enjoy the new curve and that goes better in privacy (OR with the help of a long table cloth eating out).[/quote]

Thanks. I would enjoy reading about your binging. Have you posted a story about it? I would enjoy reading about binging in the car and in a restaurant with a long table cloth! 😉
6 years

Oops

Bella Grande:
Funny you should mention that. I took a random turn into a shopping center in Hercules California and suddenly got completely aroused at the idea of starting at Round Table for all you can eat lunch buffet then waddling my greedy way about 80 yards to an Indian restaurant then hefting my glutted belly across the parking lot for an appetizer and meal at the Japanese place then shoving myself into the passenger seat and tilting it back for drive through treats where we park and I suck Cinnabon sugar from my date's fingers who is encouraging me to eat 5 or 6 orders then gets the massage oil to worship my tight stuffed monument to piggy greed with a belly rub.

Thanks for sharing. That was erotic! I would enjoy doing that! 😙
6 years